Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Cheese
I don't know the name, but I once had a cheese with black truffles at Grace,. It was so good, its taste is seared into memory.
Hey Omniscient, i don't know where you're based but i think it's not in Europe, no? if so, come visit Europe one day if you can/will, to visit the places where the original europ. cheeses are made...just to splurge on them , ha ha..i live in Europe and i like cheese a lot too; it was nice to visit the Gouda cheese market, and taste many national kinds in countries i went to like France and England.
Particularly i have a thing with English cheese...Lancashire and Jersey especially, hmm. Swiss Emmenthal i like a lot,too. French brie also and Dutch farm cheese with herbs in is really tasty too.
In countries like Germany and Holland, currently there's a lot of bio-industry going on, where the cows are kept indoors all the time in mega-stables, they get a lot of antibiotics (ending up in the cheese), i hate all that, therefore i no longer eat regular cheese from there but only organic. Tastes better, too.
Oh yes, organic goat's cheese i like too.
American and Canadian cheese i never tasted but perhaps one day i will!

Cheese..yeah!
Mozarrella is the way to go. I eat cheese with everything basically, when I'm making a sandwich (yes I make my own, and no I don't give my mom a task which I can do myself), eating french fries (throwing it on top of the fries when they're hot so the cheese melts real nice). Sometimes I'd get up at night and go to the fridge and get 3-4 slices of cheese go in my bed eat them and fall asleep.
The only cheese I can eat is processed cheese. I can't stand the smell and taste of any other kind. Cheese is amazing.
I love Brie and Gorgonzola cheese.
Monterey jack is favorite cheese.
I don't know the name, but Dutch cheese is awesome.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
I also love brie. I eat it every week!