Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELEASE] Auto Forum Launcher Advanced [Updated 09/01/2012]]
Auto Forum / Link Launcher

**Updated 09/01/2012**
Updated Video and Link

Description
I made this program this afternoon as i was fed up with searching my bookmarks for my favorite sites/forums or having to type them out all the time.

This application saves all your sites in settings, So no external files are needed. But i added an option to be able to save site lists. so you could even use a few list to launch all your favorite genera's on the web in one go.

Features
  • Easy to use
  • Launch any site
  • Save your lists externally
  • Import your saved lists
  • No actuall saved lists needed (optional)
  • Efficient
  • Right click Notify Icon to launch sites
  • Change the time between link openings
  • Uses default web browser (on your system)

Video

Download

Here (Mediafire)

Source

Will be release in a few days, just because i want to clean up the code a little and remove any comments that i left behind Smile

Or if you really can't wait you can just use reflector or SAE for now.

Virus Scan

I don't post malware or like to infect others, but if anyone wants to do one, i'll post it up!
This is nice Smile, I was thinking you could add a textbox or something to input a filepath on which browser you want to open too. Even though Chrome might be the best if you have lots of pages to open... I don't see something like IE being capable of doing that in a short amount of time lol
(01-07-2012, 02:54 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: This is nice Smile, I was thinking you could add a textbox or something to input a filepath on which browser you want to open too. Even though Chrome might be the best if you have lots of pages to open... I don't see something like IE being capable of doing that in a short amount of time lol

Yea i use chrome, and never even thought to test with IE as who even uses it anymore? lulz Tongue

but thats for the suggestion Ace. I like your comments as you always see what i miss Tongue

Isn't this a default feature in most browsers?

[Image: CPi4d.png]
(01-07-2012, 03:30 PM)Laugh Wrote: Isn't this a default feature in most browsers?

Lulz that's the exact reason I made it...

Guess how many password stealers their are for google. Then guess how many their are for my app ;)

Nuff said......

My bad ^^ Never looked properly at first, thought it was a screenshot of the password page :/

Anyway, i would of still made the app, purely to learn more, i learnt a few more pro things to do in this app opposed to the way i would of done some things before.

Big Grin
(01-07-2012, 03:30 PM)Laugh Wrote: Isn't this a default feature in most browsers?

Yeah if you wan to open all those pages regardless of whether you want to or not when you open your web browser though.

However there is a folder option in browsers that would be better. If you have it in your bookmarks, there's an option to open all the links in a folder which is more like his application. It's marked "Open All In Tabs" for my firefox when I right click on a folder.
Pretty decent application but most browsers already have the option to launch tabs of your choice on startup of the browser.
Updated Smile

Hope you like the changes Smile
Well, its pretty useless in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your free share, but I don't see the point in it. Please give me one reason why I should use your program, instant of just typ the url in Google Chrome.
(01-14-2012, 05:34 PM)Strafeness Wrote: Well, its pretty useless in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your free share, but I don't see the point in it. Please give me one reason why I should use your program, instant of just typ the url in Google Chrome.

One reason.. I'll give you a few....

1: Takes me literally 3 clicks to open ALL my favorite forums and favorite links in seconds.

2: I can save any new sites with a secure password fast, knowing if i (god forbid) got infected would not risk my passwords, as their are no stealers for my app Tongue

3: I don't Have to type out each Url, i want to visit. 3 clicks compared to typing out 30-40 charters each morning it a blessing Tongue

It cool you don't personally like it, if thats the case then the app is no good for you. lol.

But thanks for viewing anyway Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VB.NET] Advanced MessageBox Control BlackSpider 14 11,096 03-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Last Post: longwest
  [SOURCE] Advanced Webcam Viewer TalishHF 4 3,441 08-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,128 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [TUT]Creating Advanced Web Browser with Awesome Theme Imaking31 0 1,320 05-25-2013, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Imaking31
  Free Advanced Port Scanner SOURCE [ VB.NET ] Filefinder 6 5,289 01-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TalishHF