Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social networking sites?
(01-07-2012, 06:11 PM)Thomas Wrote: And I'm saying that maybe people don't care about you, but a majority of the people on my friends list actually care about me. Not sure about your life, but I know about mine.

Good for you..? I never said people didn't care about me. If people didn't care about me they wouldn't follow/add me...
(01-07-2012, 06:14 PM)skorch Wrote: Good for you..? I never said people didn't care about me. If people didn't care about me they wouldn't follow/add me...

Lol I'm just repeating you saying that you'd only send an update to close friends/family because anyone else could care less. But hey it's whatever you say lmao
Yes that is what I mean.

Posting something could be either of those two ways, I was just explaining a way that I think would work out fine.
I rarely even go on my facebook any more. I hate when people think they're cool because they have 1,000 friends.
Yes, they are a huge waste of time. The amount of human hours wasted on them is disgusting.
(01-07-2012, 12:55 PM)Laugh Wrote: I agree completely and I've deactivated my Facebook for reasons like this.

But the bigger issue is privacy. Any information you give Facebook (anything) can be accessed by the Government if they ask. That picture of you smoking pot, the status you made about how much of a dick your boss is, the inbox messages when you talked to your friends and sarcastically said you wanted to kill your neighbors dog. Facebook is the CIA's greatest tool, and it saves them money. People mindlessly post incriminating things on Facebook, mostly ignorant to the fact that it can bite them in the ass whenever.
Everything you're saying is true. The only reason I haven't deactivated my Facebook is I have many long-time friends that have moved to far away places overseas, and my Facebook is the only way I can talk with them.

But to be honest, Who would ever post a picture of them smoking pot on the internet for everybody to see? If it's legal, that's fine, but who in the right mind would post pictures of illegal drugs they have? They know it's not allowed, but they just want to seem "cool". I hate the fact that social networking sites are filled with these types of people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So many hosting sites DAMINKā„¢ 5 567 03-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Website Valuer Sites Fragma 3 651 02-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Deltron
  how many sites does omni have? supremekhaoz 43 4,380 01-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Toxic Injection
  A couple of sites of mine Protoman 26 2,256 05-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Protoman