Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best webhosting?
(12-06-2009, 03:25 AM)Grizzly Wrote: That there is no such thing, unless, of course, I've just missed a new technological development. Hard drives are limited, bandwidth is limited. And more than likely you'll start overloading the server before you start using much of either. It's called a marketing gimmick, and it suckers uneducated people in every day. Then when their site starts getting busy and their host terminates their account without backups, for overloading the server, they cry. It's actually a funny site to see, and I saw it daily when I was an active member on WHT.

Grizzly is spot on there (once again!) - if you want a reliable host which you can trust and stay with for many years, then expect to pay a small premium for going with one. However, under a reliable host, you may receive more visitors thanks to more uptime, members will be happy with a board which is available 24x7, and you'll be happy because you won't have nag a host which oversells by a large amount when downtime becomes frequent!

Don't get me wrong, some hosts which do oversell by small amounts or put ridiculous limits on their clients can provide a reliable service - but it all comes at a price. If a deal seems to be too good to be true, then it probably is - invest, and your site will probably stand a better chance of growing if you do! Smile
(12-12-2009, 08:09 PM)Xon Wrote: awardspace.com is free. I use them for a small site. Purchased the domain so it looks professional.

I don't have experience about that site.
For me http://www.xnynz.com/ is the cheap place to register domain name service and web hosting.They provided good technical support.I like their services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1TB traffic webhosting Roisen 4 637 08-07-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  BEST Free webhosting? Natha 13 1,889 11-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Last Post: SUPERSTAR2013
  Known webhosting. MyNameIs940 34 7,121 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: virajpatel
  Post2Host World - The Return [P2H] [Reliable] [Free cPanel Webhosting] Richard 12 3,079 03-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Turbo
  OptiumHost - Grand Opening - 25% Off - 100% Uptime Webhosting/Reseller Hosting Xenoo 0 668 06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Xenoo