Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best webhosting?
so im currently planning to build a website but i only want a free website with using subdomain..
so i just want to ask if what website hosting is best fitted in my website
i want to put there some features
-the users will have the ability to create their own account then will have a mini profile
-can have multiple sections or pages
-support for blogs
-image gallery
-customized homepage
-big bandwidth
-and lots of more features

please help me^^
im just 15 years old and i cant afford a paid website
@ ymerej94

I can help you.

So you want to build a website with lot many features.

The best website for hosting your site pages is www.hyperphp.com .This is one of the best developed site for hosting.

Now you want a domain and you don't want to buy one.There are many free domain which also provide subdomains.

EX = www.dot.tk.com
EX = www.co.cc
EX = www.my3gb.com

And there are many more but these are the best one on my opinion.

Thankyou.I hope that I have helped you.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
You're not going to be able to run a site like that on shared hosting. Especially free hosting. Get paid hosting or don't waste your time. Head over to www.webhostingtalk.com for some good deals.

Also, there is a web hosting section on this forum for a reason.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I really wouldn't recommend running a website like that on a free host, also if it is run on a free host with a sub-domain you'll get alot less traffic and members than if it was on a paid fast host with a professional domain name.

However if you do want a free host, just use a google search or http://www.000webhost.com is a good host.
Hosting can be extremely cheap, you could even setup adsense, or a donations bit where you could get some if not all + more money back from the site.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
www.godaddy.com Smile
Opps, you said free host... Okay nvm i'm not to sure that there are anyfree hosts without a subdomain.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
The best free hosting I know is http://www.hostultra.com.

It offers free web hosting with unlimited bandwidth, unlimited webspace, domain hosting, PHP, and FTP.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Hate to burst your bubble, but, there is no unlimited disk space or bandwidth.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-07-2009, 06:15 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Hate to burst your bubble, but, there is no unlimited disk space or bandwidth.

What exactly do you mean? That there is no such thing, or that Host Ultra does not offer it?
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
I would say www.000webhost.com is the best free web host. For a sub-domain goto www.co.cc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1TB traffic webhosting Roisen 4 614 08-07-2015, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  BEST Free webhosting? Natha 13 1,860 11-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Last Post: SUPERSTAR2013
  Known webhosting. MyNameIs940 34 7,015 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: virajpatel
  Post2Host World - The Return [P2H] [Reliable] [Free cPanel Webhosting] Richard 12 3,077 03-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Turbo
  OptiumHost - Grand Opening - 25% Off - 100% Uptime Webhosting/Reseller Hosting Xenoo 0 668 06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Xenoo