Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GMail new look
I hate it how they change everything. Youtube, Facebook, Gmail now. I only like Facebooks new design, other ones suck :/
I agree with you all, I'd prefer that old look over the new one.
Yeah but that's the cool thing, that they update it everytime for a beter look.
With all the hackers these days, what did you expect? They are just creative in their defense.
(02-07-2012, 09:07 PM)fearless81 Wrote: With all the hackers these days, what did you expect? They are just creative in their defense.

Can you explain why this has anything to do with GMails new visual appearance? Huh
Man i hate the new gmail look, and i hate the new youtube look as well.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I hate the new look its terrible.
I dont mind it personally. I think that the new design looks much more basic and simple. Which is exactly what they were aiming for.
gMail, Facebook, YouTube & all other similar sites have to keep being updated to keep people in a job, simple as that. They also need to stay creative, fresh and clean to stay ahead of competition.

When they bring out an update some users are going to like it, some aren't, that's why most offer a "Use Old Layout" button to restore the old design.

The best thing to do in my opinion (unless the update is immensely shitty, e.g.: youtube channel design) is to continue using the updated design, and the chances are you'll start to wonder what you did without the new feature(s). Then when you're enjoying the new design (that you complained about less than a month ago) you can be sure in a month or two they'll bring out another update, and the cycle continues.

Thanks for telling me this, I was going to update but now I'm having second thoughts.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GeeMail - Standalone Gmail client. Elektrisk 6 1,321 05-14-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Support
  :( gmail possibly hacked Muzen 20 2,251 12-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Muzen
  Gmail Invites Dr Small 12 1,242 10-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Dr Small