Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite MMORPG?
I may think about playing rift. I tried the beta and never got bought the game. Looks like it os much better now though.
(01-05-2012, 09:22 AM)Quizzical Wrote: I may think about playing roft. I tried the beta and never got bought the game. Looks like it os much better now though.

I played Rift during my break from WoW and let me say it's pretty crap. It really is the definition of a grind game and the class balancing was really poorly done.
[Image: 45031719.jpg]
Yeah I've heard, recently I've got the temptation to play WoW again, 85 Paladin on that game. I want to go back simply because I don't have much else to do. WoW is very addicting though, if I do play I would spend lots of time on it. Thats why I'm waiting for GW2 or something else to come out, I would think Rift would work but as your recent post states it pretty much says stay away, anyway my two cents. I guess I'll just try the free trial.
(01-05-2012, 09:18 PM)Quizzical Wrote: Yeah I've heard, recently I've got the temptation to play WoW again, 85 Paladin on that game. I want to go back simply because I don't have much else to do. WoW is very addicting though, if I do play I would spend lots of time on it. Thats why I'm waiting for GW2 or something else to come out, I would think Rift would work but as your recent post states it pretty much says stay away, anyway my two cents. I guess I'll just try the free trial.

Yeah I wouldn't go back to WoW either. Last time I checked it has really gone down the shitter. I would recommend playing Saints Row : The Third or another similar free roam style game.

In terms of GW2 there was meant to be an announcement date within this month, which I will expect them to say middle of February and worse case scenario the first or second week of March.

I played an 85 rogue back when I was still playing and wrote the rogue sticky in the rogue section - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2135903847 Big Grin
Wow nice, you got a stickie Tongue But yeah wow has really gone down the shitter, I renewed sub 2 weeks ago all to the /2 Anal jokes and more dumbasses in PuG heroics. Especially as a tank this gets really old, really fast. APB Reloaded is a pretty good alternative to grand theft auto and saints row sort of games, although you need quite a good computer to play it. I can't wait for the GW2 announcement for the release date, thats the day I will run to EBGames and preorder my "Collectors Edition" or whatever Smile
(01-05-2012, 09:39 PM)Quizzical Wrote: Wow nice, you got a stickie Tongue But yeah wow has really gone down the shitter, I renewed sub 2 weeks ago all to the /2 Anal jokes and more dumbasses in PuG heroics. Especially as a tank this gets really old, really fast. APB Reloaded is a pretty good alternative to grand theft auto and saints row sort of games, although you need quite a good computer to play it. I can't wait for the GW2 announcement for the release date, thats the day I will run to EBGames and preorder my "Collectors Edition" or whatever Smile

Do you have any idea what professions you are going to play when it comes out? I've got mine narrowed down to two potential professions :

Necro - Axe/Warhorn, Staff
Ele - Staff, Dagger/Dagger, Scepter/focus

Both will most likely be either Human or Sylvari since I'm not a fan of Char or the midgets.

I don't know the spec's and all that but as I have mentioned, I play a tank on WoW, so in the case of GW2 I am going to be playing a Charr warrior in a tanking spec, in whatever scenario that will be. My alt will be a Sylvari Archer, as my alt in WoW is a night elf hunter Smile Guild Wars 2 looks revolutionary, I can't wait to take part. But hey, maybe one day we will play together Zangetsu Smile
Oh god I love Guild Wars as well.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years now (Late to start playing the original) I check guildwars2guru almost everyday for a glimpse of hope from Arenanet.
Runescape is the best MMORPG game by far.
I used to play Runescape a lot, now I don't really play anything.
I also use to play vSide but that is more or less just a chat room like Habbo Hotel but more realistic and you don't have square body features...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite MMORPG? iFloog 7 575 03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Renowned
  Global Agenda - An amazing futuristic MMORPG Sickshot 13 3,782 11-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Preeminent
  Looking for MMORPG? iPadawan 10 845 10-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun