Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living alone FOREVER?
Not having any friends or relationships actually isn't all that healthy. Humans are social creatures, even if that means one friend you can talk to and spend time with every now and then. We learn and grow from each other, and we do need other people. You mentioned you want to be all alone "later when you move out", so maybe you're just frustrated with your current situation. I'd suspect if your current situation improves or once you get out of your current situation, you'll warm up to the idea of future relationships. Plus then you'll be in a better place to decide who would make a good friend or romantic companion. We all have flaws and dirty habits, but i think the biggest accomplishment of all is loving people anyway. Hang in there, and if you find comfort in solitude, try to enjoy the time you do have to yourself.
I personally would not go ahead with this as you will eventually feel very drained and very isolated in due time i would keep in contact with the outside world as these are the people who guide you and keep you along the straight and narrow. Also god put other humans around you to keep us all safe and happy Thumbsup
everyone needs someone, you may enjoy being alone for a while, but everybody has to be social with others in order to keep their sanity.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
I think you should just relax.. These thoughts come when some one is frustrated or depressed atleast I get these thoughts when I am depressed or frustrated at something.. You should just relax n think over it...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
IMO, I always thought about living alone would be better. I'm also an introvert, I really don't like anyone but that changes here & there little by little. I was once at the mindset of what kept me going is one day, when I have enough money, I would run away & disappear also when I was old enough to. Never talk to anyone from my past because I'm a big computer fanatic myself.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I sort of agree with you.

I would rather be away from the people from past/present.
Some people just don't like to be around others. I mean its not a bad thing, you just need to do a lot of stuff on your own.
Living life like this may make you go insane depending on the type of person you are.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Living in dorms Miku 5 514 08-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Herbal
  To continue living mycroft 11 1,620 04-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Mr Kitty Cat