Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To continue living
Well...I'm at a young age into thinking like this. But I cannot hide it so I wanted to release it.

First of all, how would I look into myself right now:
Like a balloon waiting to burst
Can't ride with time for he is fast
I was stab directly into the heart
That made it broke apart

I hope you understand it.

Let's start,

I'm at my teen age, less than 16 but older than 12. I act mature into my friends. Youngest in our family.

When I was a kid, my siblings always teases me, I'm always the pity one. Until know, what's even worse is they're all against me. But, I'm mad and just keep it inti myself.

My physical apperance isn't that great. My father asked me, "Hey, are you sure you waren't swapped in the hospital?!? " With a laugh. But I also asked myself then, it may be true. But it surely hurts a lot deep inside, you hearing from your father's mouth.

One day, I was asked to stop with the computer. I stop, but confused, why do you stop only me? What about brother? His answer is like, "It is you I wanted to stop, not him". I came to the conclusion that they are unfair.

Beside that, with my friends, I forget everything for the moment. I'm the person who protects their friends. They are the only people who understand me.

Until now, I think my family can't accept me. I'm lucky I still have friend with me.

But, that's not the end of it.

I think I have heart disease, and sicknesses.

I came to the point I have a blade on my hand. But I can't, I have to live for my friends.
Well you need to stand up for yourself, even if it is your family and they should know better, toss some comebacks their way.

As to your appearance, you just need to make the best of it, do your best to look good and clean and people will notice.

Parents may treat different generations of kids differently for whatever reason, perhaps they feel they let your brother play too much computer and it affected his grades so he's trying to prevent the same from happening with you.

If you think you have heart disease or other ailments then consulting a doctor would be wise, even with a weak heart or similar you can still live a long and full life, you just need to be willing to make some changes to accomodate that (healthy diet, frequent exercise etc., a doctor would know better).

It sounds like you have good friends so build on that.
For god sake, do not kill your self, your friends seem cool and they are there for you, tell your dad to fudge off because that is down right stupid
I've tried answering them sometimes and they will say, "Do you still have respect?" then slapping me into the face.

Among all my siblings, I their least priority. Although I'm doing my best to gain their understanding but no luck until I decided to give up.

Concerning my health, I can't go to a checkup myself without them knowing. I hope I can, but why do I want to hide? They might be angry I'm not telling them. I'm not fat, it's hereditary for the heart problemss I guess.

I know my friends are always there for me.
(04-13-2011, 07:31 AM)mycroft Wrote: I've tried answering them sometimes and they will say, "Do you still have respect?" then slapping me into the face.

Among all my siblings, I their least priority. Although I'm doing my best to gain their understanding but no luck until I decided to give up.

Concerning my health, I can't go to a checkup myself without them knowing. I hope I can, but why do I want to hide? They might be angry I'm not telling them. I'm not fat, it's hereditary for the heart problemss I guess.

I know my friends are always there for me.

Can I ask what country you are in?
If you are in the UK call some helplines (google them)
or do the same in the USA or Canada or where ever you live, If they are slapping you that is Child Abuse and they can be locked away also if you are stronger than your siblings, kick the living $hit out of them
PM me for more help
I live in the Philippines. As an Asian country, we value family. Slapping a child here isn't a violation of the law. But repeated abuse of child maybe. In my case, it may be a form of discisipline.
Your like me, I go through this a lot. To be honest, it's a fudge load that you got at the moment just like me.

I just ignore it and try to be with my friends most of the time.

If you want any other help or questions, pm me I'm free.
(04-13-2011, 08:14 AM)mycroft Wrote: I live in the Philippines. As an Asian country, we value family. Slapping a child here isn't a violation of the law. But repeated abuse of child maybe. In my case, it may be a form of discisipline.

Oh, tell them to stop and spend more time with your friends, run away from home for a day would be best
Your father may only be joking with you. My mom has told me that before. You know parents, very annoying humans.

Yes, your parents tell only you to get off the computer because you may over use it. And, it may be because you have more than 3 siblings. It is the same with me. I also, have thought of suicide, but, like you, I think about what is ahead of me, what I will miss.

Do not always think of the saddening moments of your life. There may be moments in your life where you are joyful, always smiling.

If this does not help, even a little bit, add my MSN and let us talk this through.

- PulseIz@hotmail.com

If you use a different instant messaging system, inform me and I will create an account if I do not have that certain instant messaging system.
(04-14-2011, 03:27 PM)Pulse Wrote: Your father may only be joking with you. My mom has told me that before. You know parents, very annoying humans.

Yes, your parents tell only you to get off the computer because you may over use it. And, it may be because you have more than 3 siblings. It is the same with me. I also, have thought of suicide, but, like you, I think about what is ahead of me, what I will miss.

Do not always think of the saddening moments of your life. There may be moments in your life where you are joyful, always smiling.

If this does not help, even a little bit, add my MSN and let us talk this through.

- PulseIz@hotmail.com

If you use a different instant messaging system, inform me and I will create an account if I do not have that certain instant messaging system.

I think you understand me. Are we going into the same pain?

Well, I just keep on thinking of the memories which are good but the sad moments destroys it.

I have added you in MSN. I hope we could talk more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Living in dorms Miku 5 514 08-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Herbal
  Living alone FOREVER? skorch 17 1,532 01-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Odd Future
  I dont know how much longer I can continue my life. 9 1,215 01-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Death Trap™