Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlink Services
Changed the page to some new offers. It seems people prefer bulk backlinks rather than a small amount.

As a special offer for SF members I will be doing the beginner package for only $5.00! This will only last for a week so follow this link below to get 8,000 backlinks for only $5.00!

Click here for 8,000 backlinks for $5.00!

http://topbacklinkbooster.com
[/align]

(01-26-2012, 11:47 AM)Dyl‌‌an Wrote: Big vouch for Pompano. Cheap service but very great. Got me very high on the first page of google for several keywords in under 2 months.

A+

(01-26-2012, 05:34 PM)Philly Wrote: I vouch for pompano. Guaranteed the best SEO guy on HF.

(01-28-2012, 12:20 PM)zakazak Wrote: Really really fast service.. paid yesterday and today I got nearly 10k backlinks for 5$ Smile Very nice guy as well !

(01-26-2012, 11:35 AM)phishle Wrote: I've bought previously and I can vouch for the quality of the backlinks- was satisfied with the purchase cause I ended up getting a good amount of residual traffic from the deal. I wish he was offering this deal when I paid though, I would of saved some money,. Can I purchase this deal even though I'm not a "beginner" anymore? ^.^

(01-26-2012, 11:38 AM)krisfron1 Wrote: Vouch for pompano. Legit dude. Smile 35
One guy hit number one from this service this week. Grab these cheap backlinks today!
I see that so many has had such good luck with this service. I'm so disappointed as I believe it has hurt my rankings. I'm not trying to say anything negative about this as I see all the good comments but I really can't figure out why this hasn't helped at all.

I paid for this service 6 weeks ago and what concerns me is that one of the sites looked to be X rated and I'm wondering if that was one of the reasons it hasn't helped my rankings.

I just don't understand. My site is optimized....not sure what else to do.

Prior to this, I was able to google a product on my site and find it maybe the third page down. Now I can't find it unless I go through all the pages and have to look and look and look. Thank God for my blog as that is always found on the first page of google. Sad
(03-02-2012, 10:33 PM)hope4me Wrote: I see that so many has had such good luck with this service. I'm so disappointed as I believe it has hurt my rankings. I'm not trying to say anything negative about this as I see all the good comments but I really can't figure out why this hasn't helped at all.

I paid for this service 6 weeks ago and what concerns me is that one of the sites looked to be X rated and I'm wondering if that was one of the reasons it hasn't helped my rankings.

I just don't understand. My site is optimized....not sure what else to do.

Prior to this, I was able to google a product on my site and find it maybe the third page down. Now I can't find it unless I go through all the pages and have to look and look and look. Thank God for my blog as that is always found on the first page of google. Sad

Honestly it does not surprise me.
Look im big on making backlinks. There vital to getting listed.
But now days with the panda update and google just being far more strict its not the same game anymore.
To get loads of backlinks in a day or 2 could very well have your domain flagged. Well thats my opinion anyway.
Dunno 4 years ago this would have been a great offer.
2 years ago it would have been an ok offer.
Today i dont see it as a good offer at all.
High PR sites are VITAL to good quality backlinks. And not domains that are already spammed to hell with links either.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I should have listened to my gut. That was my concern......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling PR3 Homepage Backlink mustbepro 1 423 03-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  PR5 .edu backlink do follow Pompano 0 442 08-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  WTS: 100 instant approval backlink on 100 PR,1,2,3 Web Directories as Feature listing warrichpk 1 1,421 08-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  WTS: 100 instant approval backlink on 100 PR,1,2,3 Web Directories as Feature listing warrichpk 0 489 08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Last Post: warrichpk
  3$ For the first 5! [AUTOBUY] Backlink Booster 1.0 Crawl 5 975 02-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Solidus