Support Forums

Full Version: Backlink Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Top Backlink Booster has been online for around 5 months now and we do some of the greatest deals.

If you are looking for cheap backlinks done by a professional then this is a great place to go. Our prices are very cheap and our lists are updated every week with 4 dedicated servers running 4 scrapebox licenses and 2 SENukex Licenses!

Using these methods I have ranked my forum 3rd spot for the keyword "runescape". I have a very big client base for monthly SEO and I have been doing this for 4 years. Come get a professional job done. Don't use them people who are using free scrapebox lists. Come use us with our very own updated lists!

As a special offer for SF members I will be doing the beginner package for only $5.00! This will only last for a week so follow this link below to get 8,000 backlinks for only $5.00!

Click here for 8,000 backlinks for $5.00!

http://topbacklinkbooster.com

(01-26-2012, 11:47 AM)Dyl‌‌an Wrote: [ -> ]Big vouch for Pompano. Cheap service but very great. Got me very high on the first page of google for several keywords in under 2 months.

A+

(01-26-2012, 05:34 PM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I vouch for pompano. Guaranteed the best SEO guy on HF.

(01-28-2012, 12:20 PM)zakazak Wrote: [ -> ]Really really fast service.. paid yesterday and today I got nearly 10k backlinks for 5$ Smile Very nice guy as well !

(01-26-2012, 11:35 AM)phishle Wrote: [ -> ]I've bought previously and I can vouch for the quality of the backlinks- was satisfied with the purchase cause I ended up getting a good amount of residual traffic from the deal. I wish he was offering this deal when I paid though, I would of saved some money,. Can I purchase this deal even though I'm not a "beginner" anymore? ^.^

(01-26-2012, 11:38 AM)krisfron1 Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for pompano. Legit dude. Smile 35
What's the difference between the $7 deal and the Quality package? They look the same to me. Then Random blast with 40,000 Backlinks. Where are these backlinks redirecting from exactly?
(01-01-2012, 09:34 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the $7 deal and the Quality package? They look the same to me. Then Random blast with 40,000 Backlinks. Where are these backlinks redirecting from exactly?

My bad, I copied the same text from my site 2 times lol. I have fixed it. The quality package are backlinks on URL's with Pagerank. These are URL page ranks and not domain as well.

These are all blog commenting and are scraped purely by me.
(01-01-2012, 10:39 PM)Pompano Wrote: [ -> ]My bad, I copied the same text from my site 2 times lol. I have fixed it. The quality package are backlinks on URL's with Pagerank. These are URL page ranks and not domain as well.

These are all blog commenting and are scraped purely by me.

So only the Quality package has backlinks from PR ranked sites?
If you dont mind me asking a silly question.
Whats the point of getting a load of backlinks from blogs etc that are not ranked?
Hell when i do backlink runs i always and only choose high ranked PR sites.
Also, another thing I would like to hear, what kind of sites are these backlinks going to be on? It makes no sense if they aren't relevant. Sure you'll get the traffic, but the bounce rate will increase as well.
(01-01-2012, 11:52 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Also, another thing I would like to hear, what kind of sites are these backlinks going to be on? It makes no sense if they aren't relevant. Sure you'll get the traffic, but the bounce rate will increase as well.

If you are looking for traffic from backlinks then these are not for you. These are for increasing google rankings which means you will get traffic from google. Which the bounce rate is lower since people are searching for the target keyword you are linkbuilding.

One of my sites from these methods ranks 2nd page of google for a keyword that gets 2.1 million exact match searches a month.

(01-01-2012, 10:56 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]So only the Quality package has backlinks from PR ranked sites?
If you dont mind me asking a silly question.
Whats the point of getting a load of backlinks from blogs etc that are not ranked?
Hell when i do backlink runs i always and only choose high ranked PR sites.

The random blast is likely to post on some that have PR but it is a random blast meaning I have not checked them for PR. This is why it is cheap. I actually find using the cheap blasts a good method when blast your first tier web2.0 sites which has worked for all my sites in the past.
@Pompano.
You did not answer my question.

Whats the point of backlinks to non ranked PR sites?
Also I would like to point out that we harvest thousands of URLs a day where I am working with 2 other people which we are running 5 dedicated servers now.
(01-02-2012, 01:05 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]@Pompano.
You did not answer my question.

Whats the point of backlinks to non ranked PR sites?

Non ranked PR websites still carry linkjuice which has been proven for some of my sites. I am not saying they are carrying great linkjuice but the cheap package is cheap since I have not checked them for PR. I am not saying I am going to blast your site to 7,000 non ranked sites. I am saying we have not spent the time checking these sites for PR hence why it is so cheap..
I assume your running automated tools. Well i know you are based on your ad.
Now of the tools i have seen available most if not all prominently feature PR searches.
Even the free crap ones you can find on the net do so.
Dunno man. If a site had a PR2 and you gave it 10k backlinks to sites with PR0 i would say there all but useless.
Thats just my experience with backlinks anyway.
Good luck with it.

I can easily check mass pagerank. I own a proxy harvester which can harvest low ping proxies for checking such things and then I also own 40 private proxies which are used for the actual blog commenting so it is not the same IP if you get multiple domains.

Like I said above, I am not advertise 7000 PR0, I am advertising the fact I have not checked them for PR which is why it is so cheap..

Quickly harvested an edu list with the PR checker running right now.

[Image: z2iRT.png]
Pages: 1 2 3