Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem, family fight.
(01-01-2012, 04:46 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes, I understand that, but it's more of the fact that you still would kill someone.

That's what I don't get and what I need help on, and I am being serious. Why is it so bad to kill someone who isn't innocent? (Killer/rapist/sex offender/pedophile/etc)? Does society want these people to live? Does society believe in second chances? I bet the little girl that just got raped doesn't want to give him a second chance, but she's too weak to do anything and society doesn't care about the little girl, they care about fame, money, and corruption.
Hey mate,

First of all. Start taking your medication for social anxiety. It may prevent or lower the frequency of your freaking out like this again. It's definitely not normal to start laughing uncontrollably in that sort of a situation. And you definitely have a problem. Whether that's a mental illness or something more subtle, I think you need to get it sorted out. If you don't want to see a psychiatrist, at least do it for your loved ones. Wouldn't want anything bad happening to them, now would we?
(01-01-2012, 04:50 AM)King Wrote: Hey mate,

First of all. Start taking your medication for social anxiety. It may prevent or lower the frequency of your freaking out like this again. It's definitely not normal to start laughing uncontrollably in that sort of a situation. And you definitely have a problem. Whether that's a mental illness or something more subtle, I think you need to get it sorted out. If you don't want to see a psychiatrist, at least do it for your loved ones. Wouldn't want anything bad happening to them, now would we?

I'm not going to kill any of my family members, they have done nothing to hurt me. My family (besides my sister) knows nothing about this. My sister knows a little because she asks me questions and I am an honest person so I answer them.
(01-01-2012, 04:53 AM)Chops Wrote: I'm not going to kill any of my family members, they have done nothing to hurt me. My family (besides my sister) knows nothing about this. My sister knows a little because she asks me questions and I am an honest person so I answer them.

I'm just saying. You need help. That type of behaviour is just plain wrong.
(01-01-2012, 05:21 AM)King Wrote: I'm just saying. You need help. That type of behaviour is just plain wrong.

Did you even read this post?
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid260470
(01-01-2012, 05:26 AM)Chops Wrote: Did you even read this post?
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid260470

It's got nothing to do with what you feel is right or not. I'm talking about how you acted. Any 'normal' person in that situation wouldn't have broken into hysterics given the circumstances. You don't know what you're going to do next, it is possible that it could get worse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,016 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 683 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,227 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,826 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,244 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck