Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad.
My aunt Nilsa recently died by Cancer the cancer is still unknown. We all knew she was going to die but don't know what's the hardest part waiting and seen her with so much pain or her die. My family members cried and cried and it also makes me sad and gives me a bad mood I wish there was anything I could do.
I just can't stand bieng helpless the only thing I could do is let it go. Please share your opinion upon this subject. If my grammar is bad it's because my main laguish is not English.
Those emotions you're feeling are natural my friend. It's a known fact that humans naturally show sympathy to other humans, especially those related. I understand you're going through a tough time right now but just stay strong with your family and things will get better!
Thanks for the support. BreShiE I sure hope things get better. To be honest because I'm kind of happy my aunt died because she can rest in peice no more pain or hurt and less hurt for our family.
I have had experiences with my mother crying. It is honestly one of the worst feelings I ever got.

Stay strong,
(03-15-2012, 06:34 PM)skorch Wrote: I have had experiences with my mother crying. It is honestly one of the worst feelings I ever got.

Stay strong,

This is what happens to me from time to time when my mother cries I feel so much compassion and I start crying as well.
I walked in to talk to my aunt when she was dieing for cancer. And right when I walked in she died. So I feel your pain I was tramatized for about a year or two. Her lasts words were "Bye hunny" and I was confused then her eyes rolled back and I started yelling. So everyone ran in and checked her pulse and the machines and she was died. Makes me want to cry writing this.
[Image: banner.jpg]
I understand what you are feeling. I have seen my family down in the dumps but things will eventually get better. I'm sure of it!
Time aids most wounds in fading, but they'll never truly disappear. I had to take care of my father during Chemotherapy, and battle with cancer he eventually lost. So I feel your pain, try and remember the good times you shared with your aunt when everyone was happy including her. Those memories are what will help you get over the feelings of helplessness. At least that's what helped me.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

I'm sorry to hear that OP but you can't do anything. The pain will fade with time.
Those emotions are good. You need to feel them for a couple days or even weeks! Then, you will slowly start feeling better again. You can do something. You can comfort them by trying to change the mood a bit. Start conversations, make small jokes, ect. Don't go too far, because It's still too soon.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 1,963 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 673 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 613 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  So sad :( dwaco 8 1,483 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: KSG
  Really Sad :'( ๖ۣۜRhythm 2 823 09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Dolan.