Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I found out the problem. (My other thread)
(12-31-2011, 01:17 AM)Juicy Booty Wrote: Okay, forget the new girl. We're pursuing the old girl now. :p I think we all agree that you'd rather be with OG (old girl) rather than NG (new girl), right?

Let me ask you this? Do you think there's a chance that she still has any feelings for you? I'm the perfect example in this situation. My ex-girlfriend and I have dated 3 times in total. Everyone (my friends and her friends said we were stupid), but we had a good run.

Basically, the first time we dated, we broke up like everyone else. Then, one day several months later, we started talking again and decided we'd try it again. Turns out that not only I had feelings for her, but she was willing to try it again.

We rinsed, washed, and repeated that process one more time. Now, having broken up for the third and final time, I no longer have any feelings for her. This is the stage you need to reach. You can't get here unless you try it again, OR figure out some easier way to get over her.

Often, people won't get over something unless it was their decision. Sounds to me like she dumped you - meaning it was not your decision. You weren't done with her. I think you need to find that closure and try again mate.
I have dated her twice now, and I STILL have feelings for her, and for some reason I think she still has feelings for me in a way. I thought we were going to go out again, but now she is dating some 17 year old guy Sleep So I am just not sure what I should do.
[/quote]

Two options, wait patiently, or move on. Since she's dating someone else, you're going to have plenty of time on your hands. In the long run, it'd be better to get over it now rather than hang on and possibly be rejected when she's done with that guy.
(12-31-2011, 01:18 AM)King Wrote: I have dated her twice now, and I STILL have feelings for her, and for some reason I think she still has feelings for me in a way. I thought we were going to go out again, but now she is dating some 17 year old guy Sleep So I am just not sure what I should do.

Two options, wait patiently, or move on. Since she's dating someone else, you're going to have plenty of time on your hands. In the long run, it'd be better to get over it now rather than hang on and possibly be rejected when she's done with that guy.
[/quote]
Again, I would love to get over her, But I would also love to get back together with her...
(12-31-2011, 01:26 AM)Juicy Booty Wrote: Two options, wait patiently, or move on. Since she's dating someone else, you're going to have plenty of time on your hands. In the long run, it'd be better to get over it now rather than hang on and possibly be rejected when she's done with that guy.
Again, I would love to get over her, But I would also love to get back together with her...

[/quote]

Pick which one you love the most!
(12-31-2011, 01:35 AM)King Wrote: Again, I would love to get over her, But I would also love to get back together with her...

Pick which one you love the most!
[/quote]I would like to get back together with her alot more!

(12-31-2011, 01:49 AM)Juicy Booty Wrote: Pick which one you love the most!
I would like to get back together with her alot more!

[/quote]

Then you should wait. But remember, you could be waiting for years. You may be forced to get over it.
(12-31-2011, 01:50 AM)King Wrote: I would like to get back together with her alot more!

Then you should wait. But remember, you could be waiting for years. You may be forced to get over it.
[/quote]

Well, she isn't exactly the kind of girl that keeps guys for too long.
(12-31-2011, 01:58 AM)Juicy Booty Wrote: Then you should wait. But remember, you could be waiting for years. You may be forced to get over it.

Well, she isn't exactly the kind of girl that keeps guys for too long.
[/quote]

Then you're in luck, aren't you? Yeye Not sure what else to say. Sounds like you need some closure in this relationship.
(12-31-2011, 02:14 AM)King Wrote: Well, she isn't exactly the kind of girl that keeps guys for too long.

Quote:Then you're in luck, aren't you? Yeye Not sure what else to say. Sounds like you need some closure in this relationship.

Hopefully, I just hope once she is through with this guy she will like me again Big Grin Thank you so much for the help!
Please delete this post. Thanks.
You need to pick who want to go out with.

Dont be a player.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriend found my phone :( The_Digital_Soldier 10 4,051 05-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Prince
  General Girl Problem Help Thread. C4Vendetta 6 1,113 05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Found the problem,! Juicy Booty 4 652 01-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: King
  [Found] Getting rid of social anxiety Gerira 16 1,800 12-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Last Post: King
  I Found My Blood Family!!! Metapod 31 3,847 07-21-2011, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Chef