Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing boot choices?
Oh, okay.. Well, is there anything in your bios you can change by any chance?? If not, i'll have a look around for other options for you Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I will have to look when I have time. I just stopped in to check PM's and thread replies. I'm fixing to go to work. I will get back to you when I can. Thanks.
[Image: arch2.png]
Okay, no problem.. I'll have a snoop around, did you change your boot.ini like someone else suggested earlier on in this thread? Smile
Not yet. I will do it when I get back home tonight. Thanks Codine, for helping in both of my threads.
[Image: arch2.png]
Okay, try the boot.ini thing, and see how things go that way, if no joy then i'm sure we can fix it some other way.

And, your welcome. I'm always willing to help anyone out. If theres any other problems just let me know and i'll see what i can do to fix it for you Smile
(10-30-2009, 10:44 AM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Thanks I will try this method. I especially thank you for the amount of detail. Helpful.

No problem you're welcome and thanks for the positive feedback about the
way I tend to try and explain my responses.
(10-30-2009, 11:09 AM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Not yet. I will do it when I get back home tonight. Thanks Codine, for helping in both of my threads.

Well, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you.
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what i do.. i install a windows xp cd and when it ask me in what partition i just delete the partition and then take the cd out!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating/Fixing your Boot Sector Guideline [System Repair Disk] AceInfinity 0 910 12-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Boot.SDI $Extend Meta Directory? AceInfinity 4 3,472 12-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Decrease Computer Boot Time - System Configuration [Tutorial] AceInfinity 47 24,949 06-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: jhfire
  Graphics Card Won't Boot Win 2 1,077 12-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Win
  How to make a boot disk? myposbussie 1 774 10-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post: myposbussie