Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dream Has Come True.
Ok so last week I was flown out to Atlanta by LA Reid for a hip hop showcase for Def Jam. I thought yeah why not. So me and my team flew out there and we performed and got great feedback. We came back the next day expecting nothing to happen. Turns out that Dj khaled was there and he called me and was like I love your music man we need to fly you back out here ASAP and get something going.. I was so stoked. I'm gettin flown out to LA first class sometime nex month to meet up with def jam. They told me all I have to do is impress diddy in a live performance and I wi get signed on the spot with a 7 cd deal ... That's a crap ton of money and a lot of work.. The only artists that went straight to a 7 cd deal were Justin bieber and usher. This means I have to do 7 albums before they fire me. I am the happiest person in the world right now and I advise everybody on this forum to follow your dreams because one day you will make it. ... I will update this thread frequently so keep it active.

UPDATE: Here's some of my music
I am not the black guy.

Superman
Offering Help To Whoever Needs It <3
Holy fudge man that's awesome! I'm a huge fan of Def Jam. Congratulations and I hope to god you get signed man. Just do your thing.
I have heard of them before.

This is really cool Tongue
I'm personally not a fan of the music genre but congratulations and good luck with your live performance, if all goes well it's going to be the start of something really big.
OVO you should probably close this thread brother. You have been exposed and it won't look good. Just saying.
(01-10-2012, 09:17 PM).360 Wrote: OVO you should probably close this thread brother. You have been exposed and it won't look good. Just saying.

What do you mean exposed?
I listened to the first two lines in the first song and had to exit. Complete trash...this is what is wrong with mainstream music.

edit: As for exposed I just checked his account on HF...he has a bunch of reps and threads about him about how he lied about getting signed and only paid $10 to have rights to put their name in his description or something like that. He's also banned on HF now. I actually feel pity for this guy, that he has to lie to feel good about himself like this.
(01-10-2012, 10:06 PM)Laugh Wrote: I listened to the first two lines in the first song and had to exit. Complete trash...this is what is wrong with mainstream music.

edit: As for exposed I just checked his account on HF...he has a bunch of reps and threads about him about how he lied about getting signed and only paid $10 to have rights to put their name in his description or something like that. He's also banned on HF now. I actually feel pity for this guy, that he has to lie to feel good about himself like this.

I just listened to the song on the first video, and I could tell he was lying. (Or I had a pretty good hunch)

The first guy was horrible.. Not worth insulting, that's how bad. He can barely rhyme, and that's the easiest part about rap! The OP, apparently the second guy, wasn't as bad as far as rap but was no where near the level of being signed and "exposed". I'm just saying, I've got buddies who rap and these knuckle heads make my buddies look like Snoop, Dre and Eminem.

They also are rapping about pretty much nothing.. Almost literally nothing.
[Image: 2112strip.png]
I don't know whether to believe it or not any more. Everybody is calling you fake.
Congratulations to you if this actually happened Smile May you be accepted for the 7 CD deal Smile Wish ya luck!
[Image: IYOy9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Livin the dream "lil bryzee ft meezy & Trevor Mcgrath Bjfox 2 531 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Bjfox
  True Blood. Elektrisk 25 4,099 10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Conspiracy