Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Blood.
What do y'all think of True Blood? I really love it Big Grin I'm almost done with episode 6 of Season 1, but each episode is an hour long, so...
I'm downloading season 1 now. I've heard only good things so, yeah...
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

It's okay. The wife and I rented it. Oz was better. The characters are decent in True Blood and I'll probably continue to watch the series.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm watching S2 now. True blood is better than Twilight IMO in terms of your basic vamp flick.
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
Yeah. It semes a lot more "mature" than Twilight. That, however, could be because all of the characters are portrayed to be 20 years old or older.
I love it, I watched the first few, and couldn't stand the accents, but I just fell in love with the characters and have to watch it now.

I read Twilight, but "before it was cool" Lol, I liked it, but now I cringe at it's name =(
[Image: Lj]
Quote:I love it, I watched the first few, and couldn't stand the accents, but I just fell in love with the characters and have to watch it now.

LoL their accents are awesome! Yeah, there're some dumb rednecks on the show that will PISS YOU OFF, but I guess I'm just used to that. So much trailer trash in Oklahoma.
I been kept hearin' about this and it started to temptin me :[
True Blood i believe is an amazing show. Great actors and a decent storyline.
I've been hooked since day 1 and seen up to the end of Season II. Ready for season III to start.
Lafayette has to be the best character in the whole series...
I know, right? I am dying for the 3rd season. I've heard it will premiere in June of 2010. That's so far away Sad What're y'all's favorite characters? I'd suppose mine is Sookie, even though that's cliché. She's just so funny, naïve but not stupid, and obviously not afraid of anything (á la slapping Eric, bitching out Lorena, telling the town to shut the fudge up, ect). Tara would come in a close second, though. I love how she plays the racist card.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dream Has Come True. OVO™ 19 2,455 04-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Spartacus: Blood and Sand caspur 7 1,299 05-12-2010, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Genesis