Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Vbulletin theme edit
(12-30-2011, 04:49 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I do actually have a reasonable level of experience with coding in html and php.
Just VB's hooks are difficult to learn.
And to be honest the real reason is i hardly ever have to do any edits. VB just runs for me how i want so when it comes time to do major edits i fail to remember.

King Wrote:Don't know if you know about it or not, but the best tool for CSS modifications for things like this is Google Chrome's Inspect Element function. All you would have to do is right click on that area of the page, select Inspect Element, and it'll come up with the exact CSS entry you need to edit.

Just for future reference. Victoire

I dont use google chrome but will keep that in mind thanks King.
FF is for me. Always has been and i am stubborn to change.

I'm the exact same. The only reason I ever even thought of downloading Chrome was just to use the Inspect Element feature when doing web edits.
(12-30-2011, 06:19 AM)King Wrote: I dont use google chrome but will keep that in mind thanks King.
FF is for me. Always has been and i am stubborn to change.

I'm the exact same. The only reason I ever even thought of downloading Chrome was just to use the Inspect Element feature when doing web edits.

[/quote]

Just download Firebug as an extension on Firefox if you want that feature instead of going to chrome
(12-30-2011, 04:21 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I'm the exact same. The only reason I ever even thought of downloading Chrome was just to use the Inspect Element feature when doing web edits.
Just download Firebug as an extension on Firefox if you want that feature instead of going to chrome
[/quote]

That would require too much effort. :p
(12-30-2011, 06:32 PM)King Wrote:
AceInfinity Wrote:Just download Firebug as an extension on Firefox if you want that feature instead of going to chrome

That would require too much effort. :p

Well... If you put it that way Smile lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vBulletin any good? Toxic Injection 8 1,386 08-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  merging vbulletin v4.2.. HELP!! dark_move 0 552 10-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  MyBB to vBulletin conversion. Outline 0 1,002 06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Outline
  SQL Query help (vbulletin) DAMINK™ 2 1,079 02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™