Poll: Do you have a Personal Helath Record?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Health Records to Lose Weight?
I saw somebody post a link to personal health records in the support forum thread.He/she has fibromialgia and someone replied saying that they are very helpful.

I don't really suffer from any similar conditions to that poster, but I was curious so I looked up the link they shared:
http://www.zweenahealth.com/personal-health-records-2/

just FYI
Personal health records are collections or folders of everyone's personal health information, from doctor appointments and lab results to weight loss tracking!

And I got really into it and found that they can do so much for you!
  • I found that Health Vault is the most accepted secure-system software to save your heal data
  • Personal Health Records are different from Medical Records, because these are personal, and you control them whereas medical ones are kept in facilities.
  • HelathVault has a bunch of FREE STUFF! and they are great to help us track our weight and dieting program
  • Personal Health Records also help with very serious stuff- can even SAVE LIFES!

I realized that this is a huge community and there's so much we can do, I'm going to use that program with Zweena for the serious stuff -like medical appointments and such and HelathVault (which syncs to Zweena) fr my weight loss goals.

Does anyone have a personal health record or any helath IT programs for weightloss? I want to know if there is more to this or better options!

Smile Thanks!
-D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,054 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  What kind of personal injury lawyer should I pick? kamijune001 12 2,054 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Jonson Davis
  Is this good for my health? or i want to change Jinu 3 951 04-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Mishel Talour
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,369 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35