Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this good for my health? or i want to change
hmm okay I'm bit confusion about routine of my life!

I'm studying in college I wake up in the morning 5:30 ready up to college and 6:30 drink coffee and little bread. College starts at 8:30 after 11:20 in interval one tea and 1 egg pups. College will get over at 13:30, I'll reach home at 15:30 some time eat some time don't!! And at night 21:00 i waill eat some food!! and online on my PC still 24:00. then wake up 5:30 (Sleeping hours probably 5 hours).
My neighbors and my parents scold me that I'm not eat well!! But i don't like to eat because i cannot get hunger at many time.

Is what I'm eating in my routine is OK? or i want to change! Currently I'm 50kG

Any Suggestions welcome!!
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
If you want to gain some mass, stop skipping breakfast. Eat everything in sight. You need to binge dude.
If you are eating the same thing over and over again, you may very well develop a deficiency in one or more micronutrients. Everybody has different looking eating programs. But I think it's a good idea to get your nutrients from a wide variety of foods and keep it whole and as pure as possible.
The awful truth, of course, is that the a lot of documentaries you watch, the a lot of you become educated on what specifically is in and what is not within the food we're consumption. It very wakes you up to the unfortunate truth of what a couple of high food producers have gotten away with once it involves the health and well being of unknowing shoppers.

how to quit sugar addiction

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Benefits of quitting Smoking Habits stephensam 2 1,048 07-08-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Health, Benefits of Exercise. Drakee 24 3,086 10-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Last Post: richardshelton
  What health problems are needed in order to qualify for gastric bypass surgery? kitson 1 717 02-22-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: King
  What health problems are needed in order to qualify for gastric bypass surgery? kitson 0 598 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Last Post: kitson
  Personal Health Records to Lose Weight? DianaJones 0 789 12-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Last Post: DianaJones