Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PotForums.net The place for marijuana discussion!
I put them up because I want them up now. I have 8 other forums, and all have had the buttons since day one, and all are fairly successful. As for content its the holidays, and I am busy as a beaver. Once they are over I will post content daily.
Not interested in sites about drugs but the theme is nice.
(12-27-2011, 04:20 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Not interested in sites about drugs but the theme is nice.

Marijuana isn't a drug, but that's fine if that's what you would like to call it. Calling marijuana a drug is like calling a sunflower a drug.
(12-29-2011, 01:19 AM)Philly Wrote: Marijuana isn't a drug, but that's fine if that's what you would like to call it. Calling marijuana a drug is like calling a sunflower a drug.

Ah, I'm glad to see you back here. God I love you. Non
It clearly is a drug Philly, smoking Sunflower doesn't help cause Psychosis. ;).
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(12-29-2011, 10:04 AM)Crayo Wrote: It clearly is a drug Philly, smoking Sunflower doesn't help cause Psychosis. ;).

It's only a drug to who believes its a drug. I guarantee it will be legal within 10 years. I would be willing to bet basically anything on that. It's not a drug. Alcohol, and cigarettes are much much much much much worse than marijuana. There has been no deaths caused from taking a puff of some nuggets here and there. However there is thousands dying every single day from cigarettes, and alcohol. Anything non man made should be legal. It's just a bullshit law that never should have been passed. It only was passed because they don't want that much peace in the world. The funny thing is places like Canada that made it legal you never hear about anything ever becoming bad from people smoking over there. you hear nothing at all. Even if it was legal the people that don't smoke still wouldn't probably smoke, and the people that smoke would still smoke. There is absolutely not one arguable offence as to exactly why marijuana is or should be illegal.

Also get on msn I would like to talk to you. ;)
Marijuana is still a drug. Someone's butthurt.
Reported. He has set the 35 min post limit for a reason.
(12-29-2011, 09:39 PM)Philly Wrote: It's only a drug to who believes its a drug. I guarantee it will be legal within 10 years. I would be willing to bet basically anything on that. It's not a drug. Alcohol, and cigarettes are much much much much much worse than marijuana. There has been no deaths caused from taking a puff of some nuggets here and there. However there is thousands dying every single day from cigarettes, and alcohol. Anything non man made should be legal. It's just a bullshit law that never should have been passed. It only was passed because they don't want that much peace in the world. The funny thing is places like Canada that made it legal you never hear about anything ever becoming bad from people smoking over there. you hear nothing at all. Even if it was legal the people that don't smoke still wouldn't probably smoke, and the people that smoke would still smoke. There is absolutely not one arguable offence as to exactly why marijuana is or should be illegal.

Also get on msn I would like to talk to you. ;)

Drugs in general are based on the idea of having effect to the brain. Prescriptions, alchohol... Both are in reality classified as drugs. It is a drug. It's not as bad as cigarettes and other drugs that's for sure. Hemp was used in clothing but because of it's history, the government put a law over it. It's not necessarily because it's a bad thing, but it's now classified as that because of it's stereotype with a younger audience.

Philly Wrote:Even if it was legal the people that don't smoke still wouldn't probably smoke, and the people that smoke would still smoke. There is absolutely not one arguable offence as to exactly why marijuana is or should be illegal.

And would that not now be the same with things like Acid and Heroin? Yet I would agree that things like Heroin should stay illegal. It can be used as a pain killer, but the effects wouldn't be worth it, and i'd never try that crap.

And here if you're not willing to call it just because it's a plant, and nothing more:
Philly Wrote:Marijuana isn't a drug, but that's fine if that's what you would like to call it. Calling marijuana a drug is like calling a sunflower a drug.

Our perscriptions are also from natural items for the most part, and they are considered drugs, so i'm not so sure you'd want to stick with that as your main point for your side of the debate here.
(12-30-2011, 10:56 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Drugs in general are based on the idea of having effect to the brain. Prescriptions, alchohol... Both are in reality classified as drugs. It is a drug. It's not as bad as cigarettes and other drugs that's for sure. Hemp was used in clothing but because of it's history, the government put a law over it. It's not necessarily because it's a bad thing, but it's now classified as that because of it's stereotype with a younger audience.

Philly Wrote:Even if it was legal the people that don't smoke still wouldn't probably smoke, and the people that smoke would still smoke. There is absolutely not one arguable offence as to exactly why marijuana is or should be illegal.
And would that not now be the same with things like Acid and Heroin? Yet I would agree that things like Heroin should stay illegal. It can be used as a pain killer, but the effects wouldn't be worth it, and i'd never try that crap.

And here if you're not willing to call it just because it's a plant, and nothing more:
Philly Wrote:Marijuana isn't a drug, but that's fine if that's what you would like to call it. Calling marijuana a drug is like calling a sunflower a drug.

Our perscriptions are also from natural items for the most part, and they are considered drugs, so i'm not so sure you'd want to stick with that as your main point for your side of the debate here.

This is where you are wrong this isn't a freakin debate. This is a thread showcasing my website. If you want to have a debate post a thread in the proper section. Now get the fudge off my thread unless you have something to say about my website directly please. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 762 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  Casual Forums - The best place to chat, casually! | http://casualforums.net/ Sickshot 15 2,639 09-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Providence
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,270 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  WebmastersZone.net - The Place for real WebMasters Snow. 8 1,000 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: JovanJ.