Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PotForums.net The place for marijuana discussion!
[Image: logo.png]

Pot Forums is a new community based on stoners. With all the right topics you will ever need. Come check us out today, and instantly be able to share your awesome stories, or just get help finding a new pipe. Let's face it some people just don't like discussion of marijuana, So lets unite as one, and have a community that is all about marijuana, with avid smokers, without getting hassled about talking about our price and joy, and permanent second wife, Mary Jane.

Join our community today.

Sections:
  • Smokers Corner
  • Story Telling
  • Medical Marijuana
  • Legal Issues
  • Paraphernalia Palace
  • Green House
  • Off Topic

Quick Links:
Feel free to give me your feedback on the site, and the custom theme I made for it.
Proofread your board descriptions.
(12-26-2011, 03:09 AM)King Wrote: Proofread your board descriptions.

I am guessing there is a grammar error or something. I will go over them once again right now. Anything else you would like to add to that.
(12-26-2011, 03:34 AM)Philly Wrote: I am guessing there is a grammar error or something. I will go over them once again right now. Anything else you would like to add to that.

I actually like how you've set up the forums. Maybe you could pick a more attractive theme, but apart from that, I hope it goes well. Oui
Hmmmm might have to register here Smile
After all its a topic i know a hell of alot about.

Found a problem.
You have the option to add a birthdate.
I put 1/1/1800
Accepted that and went through the reg process until the end then complained about my dob.
Yet it offers no option to fix the dob so i cant register unless i start again.
Just thought i would let ya know that.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-26-2011, 03:42 AM)King Wrote: I actually like how you've set up the forums. Maybe you could pick a more attractive theme, but apart from that, I hope it goes well. Oui

I personally think the theme is extremely attractive.

(12-26-2011, 04:01 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Hmmmm might have to register here Smile
After all its a topic i know a hell of alot about.

Found a problem.
You have the option to add a birthdate.
I put 1/1/1800
Accepted that and went through the reg process until the end then complained about my dob.
Yet it offers no option to fix the dob so i cant register unless i start again.
Just thought i would let ya know that.

That's mybb in general i am pretty sure there is nothing I can do about it.
There is something you can do about it, but it would mean you editing it all yourself.

As for the site, I dislike the theme. Without lots of content being posted by yourself I can't see it competing with the other massive drug sites. I'm not a fan of drugs so naturally not joining, but if I was I can't see anything there at the moment pulling me to join.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Theme doesn't work. + You've already got donate and upgrade buttons for members? You need some serious activity first before you try and make money.
The themes is brilliant. And don't display the Donation buttons until you get some rank and real activity. I'd like to register there...

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
haha love the theme mate. Check my forum out: www.monetizingboss.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 762 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  Casual Forums - The best place to chat, casually! | http://casualforums.net/ Sickshot 15 2,638 09-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Providence
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,270 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  WebmastersZone.net - The Place for real WebMasters Snow. 8 1,000 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: JovanJ.