Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF in 10 years.
(12-25-2011, 05:07 AM)AMD Wrote: SF will grow, just not as fast as HF but it will get there. Anyways if where all still here, we will be all know as the oldest active user. SF will be the size of HF from 2011 in 10 years im prettty sure.

I disagree, it's highly unlikely SF will ever hit the activity levels HF did.
(12-26-2011, 03:35 PM)Grumpy Wrote: I disagree, it's highly unlikely SF will ever hit the activity levels HF did.

We don't need that kind of pessimism! Have faith that SF will succeed. Yeye
Ya know its easy to say this or that about SF.
One thing i do know for sure.
Anyone on the net would be proud to say they owned SF.
Simply because it is active and has already a huge post count.
Which ever direction it does ultimately take i will be here giving my point of view Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-26-2011, 07:37 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Ya know its easy to say this or that about SF.
One thing i do know for sure.
Anyone on the net would be proud to say they owned SF.
Simply because it is active and has already a huge post count.
Which ever direction it does ultimately take i will be here giving my point of view Smile

It's good to know you'll be here through thick and thin! It's types of members like you we really need to preserve the longevity of the site.
I just joined, but I am enjoying it so far. Hopefully it goes further.
This Community Is Really Nice, I Hope We Will Not Get Some Trollers/Spammers Soon, In 2-3 Years This Forum Will Be Famous Im Sure.
I think that if Omni Supports the site and continues to host it, People will eventually come.
(12-24-2011, 01:08 PM)Omniscient Wrote: As for theme comments. I'd like to do the css changes I made at HF here. I'm very happy with the results. Having more css allows for easier theme changes in the future too including multiple theme colors. Heck maybe SF will be the first MyBB site with user selectable css choices. Smile

So sort of like YouTube from a couple years back? Choose your own color scheme?

That would be an amazing plugin idea Devlish

But for it to be useful (and compatible) in full, Internet Explorer 10 needs to be released. Webmasters/owners cannot deny that IE is still one of the large players in the 'web browsing' industry.

Extra Info (Click to View)

Pirate

Time to start coding... Smile
[Image: idgjkO.png]
I think that support forums will be dead. by just looking at it, there are not many people online and not many forums to post on.
(12-30-2011, 11:32 PM)Pikachu Wrote: I think that support forums will be dead. by just looking at it, there are not many people online and not many forums to post on.

That's very nice of you to say. How is there not many forums to post in?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registered for Three Years Uzi 3 721 12-29-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Registered for Two Years Uzi 10 1,458 11-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Launcher
  Can you believe it's 11 years gone? aggouras 18 2,110 12-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Anyone doing anything for New years? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 11 1,649 12-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Sam
  New Years Drinky Poohs DAMINK™ 10 1,057 01-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Last Post: chinaman7x7