Support Forums

Full Version: SF in 10 years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
What will SF be like in 10 years? Will it be as active as HF or will it only get worse? I am wondering this just out of curiousness.

Thanks.
I think it's quite a helpful site. It could last if members continue to join and stay active.
The biggest issue for SF is getting members that will stay and offer good support. Not only that, but a forum isn't the usual medium a person would seek support through.
I think SF will stay the same, maybe gradually increase, but not nearly as fast as HF...
I think SF will get way better. It already has a great community.
(12-15-2011, 03:50 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: [ -> ]I think SF will get way better. It already has a great community.

When exactly was SF made? I am just curious because you are right, it has a lot of good users already.
(12-15-2011, 03:53 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: [ -> ]When exactly was SF made? I am just curious because you are right, it has a lot of good users already.

I think it's around 2 years old now.
I'm surprised, everyone is really nice here. I hope it goes far. Pinch
Seems like its going down a bit since I was last on. Hopefully it stays active
If something is not done about the spammers, people only coming for HF award, and things like that it will go down hill. I personally don't have any great ideas though to stop this other than to get Sam and the other staff some more help with just making sure it's gone. (the spam)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6