Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF in 10 years.
(12-22-2011, 01:59 PM)Omniscient Wrote:
Quote:If SF was to get back to how it was lets say 12 months ago i think it will remain.

Your perception and reality are once again off. I know you like to believe SF hasn't grown but it has.

SF has grown statistically yes.
But how much of that is through spam or low quality?
Every old member i speak to says the same thing mate. SF is dead apart from spam bots and HF spammers.
Hell i come here to help it grow. Not simply to disagree about its direction.
To question my "reality" well that i take as simply a bit of flaming (not generally permitted on this forum) so i wont retaliate to that.
And the point of that first thread was a little different. You suggested it would be as big as HF.
I said it will never. End of story.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Once we start to develop more entries in Google and our SEO improves a little more, I'm sure SF has the potential to become one of the largest general-purpose support boards on the Internet. We just need a little more activity and we'll get there.
(12-24-2011, 02:10 AM)King Wrote: Once we start to develop more entries in Google and our SEO improves a little more, I'm sure SF has the potential to become one of the largest general-purpose support boards on the Internet. We just need a little more activity and we'll get there.

I completely agree. It just needs a little bit more activity. I actually like the theme a lot to but maybe change the green. No offence but the color is baby crap green. Sad
(12-24-2011, 02:16 AM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: I completely agree. It just needs a little bit more activity. I actually like the theme a lot to but maybe change the green. No offence but the color is baby crap green. Sad

A multi-coloured skin would be nice. People get sick of a static theme pretty quickly. Actually, now that I think about it, this is a multi-coloured theme. I'm going to switch it up in my User CP now because you're right, it is getting a little boring to look at. Still, it's one of the nicer themes.

I'd like to see a few more options as far as themes go, however.
It could go either way, if we get a lot of active members and not just LQ posters then i guess it could easily be as big as HF
I'd say SF stay the same although I haven't really been here long.
Quote:To question my "reality" well that i take as simply a bit of flaming (not generally permitted on this forum) so i wont retaliate to that.

Was baiting you a bit. Smile Sort of worked.

Quote:And the point of that first thread was a little different. You suggested it would be as big as HF.

I don't think anyone anticipated the explosive growth HF had this year. Certainly I didn't. So in that regard I was wrong and SF is unlikely to become as big as HF considering how active it really is. The bar was raised very high. It's rare for any site to hit those levels. But I could be wrong again. That does happen.

As for theme comments. I'd like to do the css changes I made at HF here. I'm very happy with the results. Having more css allows for easier theme changes in the future too including multiple theme colors. Heck maybe SF will be the first MyBB site with user selectable css choices. Smile

Quote:I'd say SF stay the same although I haven't really been here long.

Wonder if you realize it's posters like yourself they are complaining about.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I don't know why but this feels like a better place.

But HF is two addictive. I got more than 5,000 posts. LOL.
I think it will only grow .

But that may be just me .
SF will grow, just not as fast as HF but it will get there. Anyways if where all still here, we will be all know as the oldest active user. SF will be the size of HF from 2011 in 10 years im prettty sure.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Registered for Three Years Uzi 3 721 12-29-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Registered for Two Years Uzi 10 1,458 11-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Launcher
  Can you believe it's 11 years gone? aggouras 18 2,112 12-26-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  Anyone doing anything for New years? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 11 1,650 12-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Sam
  New Years Drinky Poohs DAMINK™ 10 1,057 01-09-2010, 08:27 AM