Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being single sucks
Usually a relationship in highschool does not last long and when you grow up, it's pretty socially acceptable, hence all the dating sites. You can also just go to a club but watch out for AIDS!!!
I get really depressed when I'm single. Although I'm probably better off single because the guys I usually date aren't exactly stable.
(12-14-2011, 11:47 AM)Cykn Wrote: I get really depressed when I'm single. Although I'm probably better off single because the guys I usually date aren't exactly stable.

i know how you feel
I usually feel down when I think about it. Then I see people around me, losing their nerves over the people they "love" and saying how love sucks. Then I see that for now, I am spared from all that trouble and bullshit, and when I get a girlfriend, I'll be older and she will be older too. That way, I'll hopefully avoid all that bullshit.
(12-11-2011, 12:18 PM)Hex Wrote: Sometimes i like being single and sometimes i dont :/ it matters sometimes

that's similar to me. Oui

[Image: UTLN2.gif]
Yep, it sucks bro, my gf i've been together with for a year and a half broke up recently and yo', i'm feeling fudged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FBI Sucks at PhotoShop Extasey 28 2,752 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: D3xus