Support Forums

Full Version: being single sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im sure im not the only one who thinks this way?
Indeed.

I've been single for a long time, but it has it's perks as well. But it does suck not being able to connect with someone.
I actually like being single. I can do whatever i want and not have to have a girls permission to do it.
What's wrong with being single?
Sometimes i like being single and sometimes i dont :/ it matters sometimes
Being single doesn't suck if you feel that you're trying your best to find a companion.
Would you rather be tied down to a girl or have a lot of fun with other girls ;)
I have been single for 3 years and i feel free off annoying girls. LOLS i got my first GF in 8 grade and broke up with her 3 weeks later cause i wanted to be free.
I am agree with you Reykjavik. I think been single for a long time after the age of 21 sucks. Everyone want a wife not only for sex but also to help in each case of life.
Being single has its advantages. In high school it might be frowned upon to be single and mingle, but as you get older it's pretty socially acceptable to be "seeing" different people without actually being in a relationship.
Pages: 1 2