Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get the old YouTube back! [GOOGLE CHROME ONLY]
its a error,make sure u fixed it
Hey thanks for this bro! Big Grin
I was looking for this. The new layout is baaad Smile
I actually have no problem with the new youtube layout, as long as I can listen to my Dubstep, I am happy. Smile
I like how the new YouTube layout gives me quicker access to a full list of my subscribers videos, but I'd still rather have the old layout better. I guess I'm just used to the old one.
Yeah, I don't see the fuss about this. I for one love the new youtube, except when you're on your own channel. It's kind of retarded.
The new update has its upsides and downsides, as for every update, there are going to be the members who are satisfied, and those who aren't.

The point it, the site owners probably know best, the update could be adding needed security for accounts, or something else.

I personally do not like the updates at all, but just keep what I said before in mind before ranting about a update. (Not saying you were here, just some of the posts were.)
Heres my review for the new layout;

Pros; It's cleaner and has more options to choose from
Cons; People were used to the old layout and they don't know how to work their way around the new one (personal experience)
I like the homepage. But when it comes to channels.. I absolutely hate it. >.<
Thanks OP, found this helpful.
Superman
Offering Help To Whoever Needs It <3
you see, this is why good chrome is the best!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome VS Firefox Thomas 63 14,219 12-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Hydroxyde
  How the Google Chrome Logo was Made Twicks 16 1,662 12-25-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Google Chrome's Spell Check Peter L 9 2,420 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Google Chrome Re-Direct [New Tab Page] AceInfinity 2 1,844 11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  this is how the google chrome was made cyberninja 6 1,044 10-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca