Poll: What is your Favorite Web Browser?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Google Chrome
87.16%
95 87.16%
Mozilla Firefox
12.84%
14 12.84%
I don't use a Web Browser...??? :/
0%
0 0%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chrome VS Firefox
I've always heard people having this argument, and I thought we could have a respectful debate about which web browser is better on SF. If you've ever used a browser other than IE you know why it's not on this list, and Mac users sorry, but I just don't want to include your browsers. For me, at least, Firefox takes forever to start, while Chrome barely takes a second. Firefox is pretty ugly, even with a custom theme and Chrome is beautiful from the start. So which one is your favorite web browser?
I use Chrome, I think it's more lightweight. But the next release of Firefox is looking good.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
I use firefox and i will never change it! Smile FF for the win!
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
Firefox, for the convenience of add-ons.
Chrome because it uses less power than Firefox. Its like Firefox gives a blow job to our computers and sucks every single bit of power out of it.
[Image: 1ChokeNoIwillnotsummonyou.png]
I personally use Chrome. It's very fast, has a built in spellchecker with no extra add-ons, it translates websites that are in different languages without any extra add-ons, very fast. I love it.
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
I use Chrome it has much the same extensions as Firefox.

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/lis...r?hl=en-US
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6898

I am just saying, some of you may not agree with me on this one, but Chrome has an extremely lousy security system. Thats the only Con, everything else is amazing.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(10-13-2010, 09:19 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: I am just saying, some of you may not agree with me on this one, but Chrome has an extremely lousy security system. Thats the only Con, everything else is amazing.

Go ahead and prove it, otherwise nobody is going to take you seriously.

I chose Chrome because it's about 10 times faster, looks way better, and is easier to use.
(10-13-2010, 09:24 PM)Sickshot Wrote: Go ahead and prove it, otherwise nobody is going to take you seriously.

I chose Chrome because it's about 10 times faster, looks way better, and is easier to use.

I will prove it. What would you like? 2 second google search + a screenshot + story, or a customized selection.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get the old YouTube back! [GOOGLE CHROME ONLY] Emotion 21 3,887 12-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  How the Google Chrome Logo was Made Twicks 16 1,629 12-25-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Google Chrome's Spell Check Peter L 9 2,368 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Google Chrome Re-Direct [New Tab Page] AceInfinity 2 1,826 11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  this is how the google chrome was made cyberninja 6 1,021 10-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca