Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriend will kill herself...
Don't date those kind of girls!!!
(11-26-2011, 10:49 AM)New Jersey Wrote: Don't date those kind of girls!!!

This isnt the girls fault, this is the brothers fault.
I would go and tell that "brother" my mind, i would tell that kid to get a job and make his own damn money.
The best you can do is contact an adult and comfort her as much as you can.
The best thing would be to talk to her mom. Call her and ask her mom to just ignore the brother, no matter how annoying he gets.
I'm sorry to hear this though. Its a really hard situation.
(11-26-2011, 12:48 PM)Weezч™ Wrote: wow that is harsh bro! :O

dont date them sort!

Don't date them sort? Everyone has problems in their life be them big or small. Just because someone has problems doesn't mean that they shouldn't be dated. It means that you should date them and show them how important they are to someone, how special they are. To keep these kinds of thoughts away. Was a bit selfish imo to say something like this. What goes around comes around, you can't just ditch a person because they have problems.

Honestly the only thing you can do in this situation is be supportive of them all. Have a talk with your girlfriend about her brother and see if you can convince her to talk to her mom about it. It's pretty brutal but some people are really how they are. But just be as supportive as you can be. Leaving her is just going to create something else in her life that she is stressed about.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Basically, what the rest of them said. For me, I used to have my very best friend that was extremely close to ending her life also. I felt extremely helpless, I couldn't do anything at all. There was no way of me helping her out, and now she went from being the smartest person I know (next to me, for my age) to someone that will probably grow up getting stuff stuck in her. (She's gotten pregnant twice, and I think she's still 14) It's insane just how much of a giant cloud of depression it creates. I got deeply depressed because I couldn't help her out or see her, so now I have to keep the thought out of the back of my mind, or else I'll go crazy thinking about it, and I still wonder how I'm going to repay my 'debt' for not being able to help her.

Trust me, you've got to do something. Get the police involved, tell your parents, all your friends. Hell, get it on the news so that son of a ***** can finally stop being selfish. It would be the worst mistake in your entire life and give you the heaviest emotional weight on your shoulders, more than you could possibly imagine.

I really hope you can do something, anything you can. You have got to help her out. If I had the food and a bit of money I'd even risk hitchhiking over there through the night then beat the daylights out of him when he's sleeping. That would teach him not to be a completely **** to the rest of his family.

I will honestly be hoping this ends well and wonder the outcome.
Beat the crap out of her brother man.
Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially if her mom has financial issues.
(12-01-2011, 11:02 PM)Professor Oak Wrote: Beat the crap out of her brother man.
Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially if her mom has financial issues.

Violence never solves anything it just creates more problems.

The guy probably is going through his own set of problems and just needs help as much as everyone else. Financial issues can put a strain on anyone, especially as a teenager going through school, having to deal with bullies. Kids are tough if you don't have the latest fashions, the latest games. And some people don't know how to deal with that other than just trying to get everything to fit in. While I admit that he shouldn't have done those things, none of us know what the brother is thinking or what the brother is going through. I wouldn't say it's selfish inasmuch as it could be peer pressure. Has anybody talked to the brother to see 'why' he wants the money? Has anybody talked to the brother besides his sister, because I know sisters sometimes aren't the best people to talk to. Be a friend to him and see what's going on, if it's just because he wants the money for well stupid things that's when you should get upset with him, still never resort to violence as it could cause the girl to get mad at you for beating the crap out of her brother. Like I said earlier just be a friend to them all and talk to them, if you think you can't handle it get your mom to talk to her mom. You're a guy you know what guys like ;) there's more than one way to skin a cat. Just be a friend to him, because that alone may be what he needs. Good luck!
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Too many people trying to kill themselfs bro :S
Beat the crap out of his brother or get a job.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 627 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Visiting Ex Girlfriend Twilightsteve 3 996 05-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Callum
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,348 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 834 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  wanted to kill myself , but now i want to kill the cavity instead revenge till death 4 864 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210