Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriend will kill herself...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone,

So basically my girlfriend has moved away from me with her mum and her younger brother, about 200 miles from me. I am 16 and she is 17 and her brother is 16. They live with her mum who is a single parent.

For years my girlfriend says she has been depressed but she will NEVER tell me why. Until today, she has told me that her mum wants to kill herself because of her brother (I don't know what her brother is doing to her mum, she won't tell me, possibly harrassing). But RIGHT NOW AS I AM WRITING THIS the mum says she is going to kill herself now, and if she kills herself then my gf kills herself... SO basically I'm crying my eyes out while writing this.

Sorry for the distress this as coursed for any readers. What the hell should I do. :'(

EDIT: The brother harrases the mum for money, because they are a poor family and don't have very much money. He's extremely selfish...
I think you need to scrape up some money and find your own way up there as soon as possible.

Make it your #1 priority to set this right. 1st get the boy out of the house, and find professional help for the mother. Comfort your girlfriend as much as possible. Make sure all 3 are in close contact and always supervised. We don't want any of them to die.

Don't give up bro, we're here for you.
This is a pretty serious topic. I think your girlfriends mom needs to involve the police in this.
Maybe a little police encounter will give the son a reality check.
This matter needs to be dealt with now before it's too late.
You need to tell your girlfriend this, I think it's only the best option.
Let me know what you think, what the outcome can be.
If I was you I would do every thing to get over to her and try to help but I don't know what kind of possibilities you have.
If you have a job, then work hard and send a percentage over to the family, because a single-mother cannot, and will never be able to raise a family all by herself. Because for a stable family to stay 'stable' they must have a mother and a father, with a 'stable' income. So, send over some money from time to time.
And you should also go talk to a Psychologist about the boy, or maybe even call the police on this, because harrsing your own mother for money is a very serious thing.

Good luck!~

~Xuanson (:
Calling an Ambulance to her Address would be the sensible thing to do.

Work out your crap afterwards.
this is very sad Sad May be u should inform police and everyone..
Call 911..
I like maybe $20 from mum when I don't have any cash from time to time, but really? Threatening and harassing over that? That kid needs to get a spanking from the police.
I feel sorry for you bro man Sad
Firstly- how old is the son? Can she kick him out?
If they are having suicidal thoughts, you should probably push for them to get emotional support irl. If you can afford it and want to go the extra mile, you can even offer to help pay for it.
Pages: 1 2 3