Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How can I improve my schooling grades
(03-19-2012, 01:33 PM)Existence Wrote: Just don't let your friends distract you, if they start distracting you ask to be moved, I'm sure your teacher won't mind.
That's true, but then they would think he is being a dick or in a bad mood, I guess it's smarter in the long run.
(03-19-2012, 01:49 PM)Candyshop Wrote: That's true, but then they would think he is being a dick or in a bad mood, I guess it's smarter in the long run.
Just keep a middle, you have lunch, study hall, and after class to talk to them.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
Discipline yourself.

If you enjoy playing on the xbox/computer, say to yourself, you will not play on it untill you have done an hour of work at home.
If you revise an hour each and every night after school, thats almost like going to school for a whole extra day, this will quickly help you get better.
It depends why you have low grades in the first place.
Are you not motivated to do your work?
Do you not understand the assignments?
Revise, revise, revise! Be sure to study, but don't spend every waking hour of your life on it. Find some balance.
If you don't need the internet to study, don't have access to it - I find it to be a huge distraction.
read everything that you can get your hands on. do creative writing, on any topic you like. make it a habit. Also, make summary notes of everything and use those to study. YOU WILL SEE YOUR GRADES IMPROVE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,344 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  How to make better grades in school? Gregarious 40 7,415 08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: coucooutuveuxvoirmabite
  Home/Online schooling? UrugEci 7 1,454 11-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Twicks
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,647 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis