Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How can I improve my schooling grades
Hey guys,
Just a question, Ever since my first day in high school, I've been an average graded student. And I want to bump it up to at least B, or maybe better into A.
But I can never manage to try and do it. Because at school, I'm the 'normal' kid, learns sometimes, distracted sometimes. And I want to impress my parents.
So the question is, how can I motivate myself to try harder in school, and how to improve my work habits?

~ Xuanson.
Take away something of your iwn and don't let yourself use it unless you do good. Or apply yourself and do good on every homework and assignment.
(11-12-2011, 04:26 AM)Radix Wrote: Take away something of your iwn and don't let yourself use it unless you do good. Or apply yourself and do good on every homework and assignment.

Thanks for the tip.
Abstinence will be required to do this (Not using something I use daily).

~Xuanson
Pay attention in class, Complete the homeworks and assignments, and hand them in on time. Study for tests and quizzes, but not too much, or you will become stessed out. If you get stressed because of school, you will do horrible.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
If you've received a few low grades on assignments throughout the year and you're facing a big final, then you still have time to bring up your final grade. Don't accept failure!

Sometimes, a good grade on the final project or exam can increase your final grade dramatically. Especially if the teacher knows you're really trying.
I've been experiencing the same problem for a while now,
I'm pretty poor when it comes to doing examinations but if you begin revising/studying at an earlier time then you should get through alright.
Make sure whenever you get some time that you go over all the work you've done, this will prevent you forgetting anything in the future.
I now revise for at least 3 hours each day when it's a week or two before my examinations.
It's my last year in school and I'm not planning on leaving without getting an good grades myself.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
I find making a calender, putting it up somewhere you will see it everyday, and writing down all your homework helps.
Don't spend too much time on the computer, could lead to you being addicted and not caring about revision if you keep on revising and staying on top of homework, it will be fine and if it's not, then there is nothing you can do it's just bad luck I guess.
Oh, also, when trying to study, always go somewhere else like a library. I usually get very distracted unless i do this.
(11-20-2011, 12:12 PM)kebralt Wrote: Oh, also, when trying to study, always go somewhere else like a library. I usually get very distracted unless i do this.

Yeah, I do this about twice a week. I stay at the school library so I can do my homework/studies because doing it at home can distract me easily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,344 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  How to make better grades in school? Gregarious 40 7,415 08-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Last Post: coucooutuveuxvoirmabite
  Home/Online schooling? UrugEci 7 1,454 11-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Twicks
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,647 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis