Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Never too old to trick-or-treat?
It's never too old to trick-or-treat.

You don't have to approach them and ask them for candy. People normally just leave the bowl outside and you can just take all the candy in the bowl.
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.
The last time I trick or treated I was in 8th grade lmao.

I wore my normal clothes with a backwards hat and some of that black crap football players put under their eyes sometimes.

And for some reason I called myself an Indian hahaha. This was about 9 years ago, so I have no idea what I was thinking.
Dunno honestly. I like Egging around or just messing around, I mean it's not that bad of a thing but if you mean like actually dress up in a costume and all I'd said you would stop at around 14-15.
[Image: lDr9r.png]
There is no halloween in my country but there is a day where you are in customs and sing in shops and get candy (you must sing) but i haven't done that for years.
Ewww. If there was a fully grown man at my door step saying trick or treat i'd slam it in his face. If he persists, it will be the last time he would want to go trick-or-treating. ROFL.

[Image: t5BWm.png]
I stopped trick or treating around the age of 6. I remember thinking it was pointless since my parents would buy me the candy I wanted anyway. Halloween is a pretty stupid tradition that people do. The money they spend just goes back into the economy though. Main point in any holiday is to cause people to spend their money.
No you will never bee to old to trick or treat in my opinion, My rule.... you got a costume you get some candy!
(11-02-2011, 06:15 AM)Fragma Wrote: I think Halloween in general is a boring and overrated time of the year. It's the most pointless tradition that exists. Might be fun when you're like 10, with your mates, dressed up and getting loads of sweets, but other than that I can't see any reason to even acknowledge it as a special day.

For me it's just like any ordinary day, except I'll buy a bag of sweets in case any kids come knocking on the door, which they rarely do.

I probably sound really miserable now, but I just do not see the point in Halloween at all.

I agree, I mean at some point in your childhood would you have just have to stop. I'm not saying you can't wear a costume fit for an adult.
But I would be flat out embarrassed if me (a 24 year old man) Knocked on someones door asking for candy. I think it would be humiliating. -in my opinion
[Image: 122buc0.png]
I havent done it for like 10 years now, im 17 it's pretty dumb imo.
I think the age you MAY want to stop trick-or-treating is in your mid-thirties. It's understandable til 30, then it just becomes creepy.