Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Why do Americans pronounce words differently?
Every country has different ways of pronouncing words, every language to. Even in made up languages such as pig latin.
America change things up because they didn't want to be under the kings power, which came in the free land and try to put there unfair taxes. This is where the revolution started and the most amazing war started Big Grin, we won and kicked the country filled with power and hate out. Now that were the ones with power but no hate(we don't go around taxing people or solders aren't sleeping in your home by force) we are the most hated. Why? because we got the power, yet country's with crazy people think its ok to walk into a building with a RPG(Where the hell did you get this bro, well since you got a RPG you are now a terrorist) just because there mad of a movie, we have freedom of speech so if I want to talk sh$& about a religon others shouldn't be punished for my actions. Just my rant....
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
I'd assume that it's just something that changed over time as part of a different culture separate from England after we beat the red coats.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The World According to Americans Cubs 2 405 10-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Adding a Face to My Words Metapod 4 708 04-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Long words alonalon 17 3,409 05-06-2010, 05:48 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Associating words with colors. Elektrisk 5 1,157 04-24-2010, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Try and pronounce: Аноним Интерфейс Jordan L. 39 4,932 01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Canoris