Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved
Look, you dont have to post for the award, you need to post because you want to. Only then you will get the award because omni will see it back in your posts
This thread maybe? It's pretty LQ Imho... Goes to show your only coming here for the award.
You came here for an award on a forum. That should say it all. Good Luck next time.
[Image: 122buc0.png]
What's so special about a small image next to your name? 0_o?

I also have an account on HF and I haven't even asked for an award, and I passed 100 posts long time ago.
Guess you will need to stay active and hopefully work on more High Quality posts.
I've been denied too, also, I've read through my posts and they are indeed low quality in my own opinion. I shall posts higher quality post now I guess.
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.
Judging by all of your posts, they really are LQ.
Especially the threads you made.

I'm glad Omni is stepping up with this forum.
(12-05-2011, 09:44 AM)WTC Wrote: You came here for an award on a forum. That should say it all. Good Luck next time.

Yea thats how i read it to mate.
One should not come here simply to get an award or you can be sure you wont get one.
Atleast that is how it used to be and should still be.
Forget about the award and before you know it you will have it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I thought It was automatic, I guess not. I PM'd omni and no reply, meh, I guess I'll wait.

It is a shame to see so many people get on here, post 100 replies in a day and get banned.
"If you cannot explain something simply, then you do not understand it at all." - Albert Einstein
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay