Support Forums

Full Version: Solved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:My problem Solved!!!! please Close this thread!!
Looks like Omniscient is starting to care a little bit. Hooray!
Let's put the pieces together, shall we?
Considering the fact that 99% of the threads you posted in were a week or older, and you just posted irrelevant replies to attain an award, it kind of speaks for itself.
But i did not post irrelevant replies!! Have you seen how much time i spent here and post?
(12-04-2011, 07:38 AM)Jinu Wrote: [ -> ]But i did not post irrelevant replies!! Have you seen how much time i spent here and post?

If he denied it because of that then you know they were irrelevant. Sorry. Like you said just try your best for another one.

Just remember this isn't HF... What you probably think is HQ, here will most likely be LQ.
I just had a look through your posts and I'd say about 95% are no longer than one line/sentence...
In fact, 80% are only a few words long...
ok i understood now what i did!! Thanks for your help. And the next 100 post i will make it clear and decent.
And relevant to the its particular topic.
I'd think through my posts and not gravedig older ones.
Give hearted replies to the OP.
Not things that are irrelevant and don't help them if help is what they did need.
If that makes any sense at all.
Just keep working hard and making good detailed posts mate.
Getting an award isn't something that is very easy, apart from donation awards but that's another story.

Have you ever read the awards help document on hackforums?
Think about each post make sure to read the OP in each thread.

Provide valid info and make sure to make it professional unless it's a funny thread.
Pages: 1 2