Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CleanUP MyBB 1.6 Modification
(10-05-2011, 05:46 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Wow, your name suites your attitude. I don't have time for updating plugins right now, but it will be made so they can't see it, just don't add it into the template if you don't like it?

just go to yourdomain.com/cleanup.php?uid=(id you want)

But nobody will like that, or ever use your plugin if you have that attitude. He gave you advice, take it. It's easy to make the template edit be added upon plugin installation and make it visible to admins only. Stop saying "I'm really busy." You're not, trust me.
Have the plugin add the template edits. If you put neutral and positive rep in with this as well it'll be a lot more appealing.
(10-05-2011, 02:54 PM)Laugh Wrote: But nobody will like that, or ever use your plugin if you have that attitude. He gave you advice, take it. It's easy to make the template edit be added upon plugin installation and make it visible to admins only. Stop saying "I'm really busy." You're not, trust me.

Not trying to be bitchy here Laugh, but you honestly don't know me, or what I do. I am busy, I have allot to do, plus my laptop screen is broken which means I can't develop it further until I get that fixed. (In case you want to pick up on that too, I'm on my grandmothers laptop.)

Also I am quite busy, with running my own forum and trying to be active on another 4 forums, as well as being support for HFs best & most popular booter...
(10-08-2011, 03:33 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Have the plugin add the template edits. If you put neutral and positive rep in with this as well it'll be a lot more appealing.

It's already being planned in further updates, not sure how I'm going to do that yet though, I'm more thinking about the 'certain time ago' choice.
(10-09-2011, 06:56 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Not trying to be bitchy here Laugh, but you honestly don't know me, or what I do. I am busy, I have allot to do, plus my laptop screen is broken which means I can't develop it further until I get that fixed. (In case you want to pick up on that too, I'm on my grandmothers laptop.)

Also I am quite busy, with running my own forum and trying to be active on another 4 forums, as well as being support for HFs best & most popular booter...
(10-08-2011, 03:33 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Have the plugin add the template edits. If you put neutral and positive rep in with this as well it'll be a lot more appealing.

It's already being planned in further updates, not sure how I'm going to do that yet though, I'm more thinking about the 'certain time ago' choice.

Ok mr. busy..if you say so lol
This does seem like a really mod so i'm going to try it and give feedback later.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,893 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays