Support Forums

Full Version: CleanUP MyBB 1.6 Modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plugin Name
CleanUP

Short Description
Deletes all of a users negative reputation. Great for rep abuse clean up.

Author:
Deliver

Version:

Submitted:
2nd October 2011

Last Updated:
N/A

Full Description
CleanUP MyBB 1.6 Modification is a modification which when used correctly, deletes a selected users negative reputation. This can be very useful when dealing with rep abuse, if a user gets mass negative reputations, you can use this to remove them all at once. It's a very helpful modification and makes an admins life much easier as they don't have you go through deleted them all by hand. It also gathers the local template's CSS to integrate it with the theme.

Preview
[Image: 53653-1317581735-example.png]

Download Link
http://mods.mybb.com/view/cleanup-1-6
Problem I see with this is that it won't be able to determine which negative reps have genuine reasons, and which are just abuse.
Ace has told me about this and I think for a 2.0 update I'm going to make it so you can select the rep from a certain time ago.

1 Day
1 Week
2 Weeks
4 Weeks
1 Month
etc...
Yeh that would be a better solution. Good job anyway, nice to see that you've started making plug-ins.
(10-04-2011, 11:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh that would be a better solution. Good job anyway, nice to see that you've started making plug-ins.

Unfortunately, I've not yet been able to 'make' my own plugin, this one was an edit of another, I gave credits, and the other was a copy from another plugin re-done to do something else.

But thanks anyway. Smile
(10-04-2011, 11:38 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I've not yet been able to 'make' my own plugin, this one was an edit of another, I gave credits, and the other was a copy from another plugin re-done to do something else.

But thanks anyway. Smile

This bothers me. It isn't very hard to figure out.

Also, make it so you can delete neutral and positive as well. Same with the timeframe option you discussed.

By the way, your description is very redundant. Have somebody else write it.

edit: Yeah this is hardly a good plugin after looking at it. You just took Boxxy's plugin and change no less than one line of code (besides things like text). And you must make template edits? You shouldn't have to. "Upload "cleanup.php" to your MyBB Root Directory
2) Make the following template edits:

- Find "Reputation Templates"
- Go Into "reputation"
- Find {$header}
- Underneath {$header} add in the following code:
<a href="/cleanup.php?uid={$user['uid']}">[ Delete Negatives ]</a>
(Unfortunately all users will be able to see this but only if the user is Super Moderator or Administrator will be able to access it"

Nobody wants to do that, especially for the meh plugin it is. Sorry.
You don't HAVE to do the template edits, that's just so there's a button on a persons profile rather than having to input the URL by hand.
All users will be able to see it? Well, that's stupid. Other users shouldn't be able to see it, it doesn't matter whether or not they can use it or not, they shouldn't be able to see it at all, full stop.
Wow, your name suites your attitude. I don't have time for updating plugins right now, but it will be made so they can't see it, just don't add it into the template if you don't like it?

just go to yourdomain.com/cleanup.php?uid=(id you want)
Keep it coming Bro! Really loving these plugins.
Pages: 1 2