Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Browser Battle
(10-16-2011, 11:58 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: This is what I got when I tried to vote for first time,

"You voted in the last 24 hours. Come back tomorrow and vote again." Sad
Are you on a vpn?
If other people are using the same vpn that may be causing the problem.

Or perhaps, you clicked twice on accident?
[Image: 2.png]
I think it looks good, kind of interesting poll you got going there lol. Looks to me like Firefox is taking the cake.
~ Digital-Punk
Pretty nice idea I was wondering whos that was.
(10-16-2011, 11:58 PM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: This is what I got when I tried to vote for first time,

"You voted in the last 24 hours. Come back tomorrow and vote again." Sad

Try now. Because yesterday I was working on it's coding still.

Okay I've added 2 more smaller sig sizes.

http://browserbattle.net/usesig.php

[Image: 3.png]

Okay also made URLs to the images shorter by changing /signature/sig.png to /s/1.png to help keep them shorter for signatures. So if you have it in your sigs please change it to new image. Old one will still work but will not be updated.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-16-2011, 03:39 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Any comments on my new site?

I bought it a week ago and rebuilt it the script. I think it's a good domain and functions well. I'm adding more pages and more images for signatures/sites.

http://browserbattle.net/

LMK What you think.

I like it cause you made it xD (wow I'm a kiss ass Yeye)
Okay added one last image and did some script changes.

[Image: 4.png]

This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Nice. Quick question is this just a website like a poll? I've visited it and basically it's just the website name says.
Is there discussions onthe website or should I do some searching myself?
You can click each icon on from page to go to a browser page with more info and a comments system. I'll be adding features and content to those pages.
Omni, nice little project you've got going there, I voted on it before you bought it though. Also I think you should make it so that IP can only vote once, not every 24hours, or else people can vote over and over again, which will make the votes unfair.
(10-18-2011, 08:42 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Omni, nice little project you've got going there, I voted on it before you bought it though. Also I think you should make it so that IP can only vote once, not every 24hours, or else people can vote over and over again, which will make the votes unfair.

I think he has it every 24 hours to keep people coming back. More page views = more money from ads
just my thoughts Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome battle station gallery TalishHF 10 2,531 02-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Untitled