Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Browser Battle
Any comments on my new site?

I bought it a week ago and rebuilt it the script. I think it's a good domain and functions well. I'm adding more pages and more images for signatures/sites.

http://browserbattle.net/

LMK What you think.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Went to vote for the first time and got.
"You voted in the last 24 hours. Come back tomorrow and vote again."

Also, just wondering what purpose does the site have?
Looks really good. I like the design. It's very simple. Good work once again.
Nice site ya got Omni... The true test of chrome vs firefox.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Looks awesome and has obvious potential. I can imagine seeing this posted in common forum discussions regarding which browsers are best etc.

I think you could get another heading banner done better though.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
Looks really slick, you should strive to have your site known as a reliable source of the most used browser.
It would be nice to expand this as far as I can. We'll see what time I can put into it. This is more of a set it and forget type of site but I'm thinking of allowing a base comment system.

Hmm..just realized something. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-16-2011, 11:31 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It would be nice to expand this as far as I can. We'll see what time I can put into it. This is more of a set it and forget type of site but I'm thinking of allowing a base comment system.

Hmm..just realized something. Smile

I do very much like the site so far, also the comment thing sounds good. Also adding articles about each would be amazing. Like the one you posted about 50 reasons not to use Google Chrome. Perhaps have 3 good and 3 bad for each browser. It would teach people a lot of things, as well as show what people like.
Do you think you'll add extra statistics based off of the poll?
Ex, determine if the user is actually using said browser, what country uses what browser the most, what OS, etc
[Image: 2.png]
This is what I got when I tried to vote for first time,

"You voted in the last 24 hours. Come back tomorrow and vote again." Sad
[Image: Z95Xp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome battle station gallery TalishHF 10 2,530 02-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Untitled