Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omni should make a thread
Dont know if he has or hasent but i havent seen one yet.
I was thinking omni should make a thread on his free time how to be a successful website owner and how to keep traffic steady & stuff like that.
I myself am just starting up a website, Hopefully omni can create a thread like this on his free time.
he targets the best possible audience, that pretty much sums it up
No, but this is just a silly request. Figure it out yourself or use Google. Don't waste his time.

I was thinking omni should make a thread on his free time how to be a successful website owner and how to keep traffic steady & stuff like that.[/quote]

I don't know if you noticed but Omni runs several sites as well as the biggest MyBB community there is, do you really think he has the time to make a thread like this?

It would take days of work anyway, for all that he knows.
He probably doesn't have time.
I think Omniscient won't spend his time to share his own method to be a successful webmaster besides running various websites of his own Tongue So,asking for it is a waste of time Sad
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
he came up with a brillaint idea of a forum, and it got big the secret to most succesful webmasters.
Omniscient is successful. He's not going to give out his methods. It's a waste of time for him.
He has too much work to do.
This thread doesn't even have a chance, Omni is obviously one of the best web designers,
(11-08-2011, 02:18 PM)Criteria Wrote: This thread doesn't even have a chance, Omni is obviously one of the best web designers,

One of the best web designers? I think even he would disagree with that. He's a great web master, but a web designer is something totally different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni can we please.... DAMINK™ 15 1,428 03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,161 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,335 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Omni should NekoChan 2 418 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  My Thanks To Omni. Emotion 22 1,815 11-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post: C4Vendetta