Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide: Dealing with Bullies
When I was in highschool I was only once tried to be picked on.... I ended up getting in a fight wooped the persons ass(He didn't realize my fighting and military school background)

It all depends on what the bully is trying to accomplish. Most bullies are larger in size this is how the intimidate. If you are an average size naturally you will have more energy, be more agile so in all reality the advantage is to you if you want to get physical.

Telling the teacher/authority never works its a waste of time. As a bully only harrases a select group of people the bully will then know who did it.

Having friends does work sometimes but most friends really won't step in.
Dont forget to instantly release rage.
My way

1) Make a fist

2) Aim at face

3) Full blow at the forhead

4) Trip them

5) (only if he) Wack them in the balls [OUCH!]

6) Run!
well..i dont think standing up for urself will work against bullies...
they might get annoyed for a moment...but the next time when they find u alone..
u are gonna be in serious trouble....

as someone had said earlier..getting a girl with u might work
Big Grin
[Image: 52I4m.png]
That's a nice little tutorial. I give you props for writing it. People probably don't admit if they have a bully problem. It's just something that seems rather embarrassing to admit to, so it's nice that you created a safe place for them to read up on taking care if it.
There is only 1 problem I have with this. It is a great guide but seems to only apply to certain types of schools. Trust me, there is a big difference between city schools and town schools.

none of this will help.The only way is to fight with him to show him that you are stronger.

1st

100 push-ups everyday to get stronger
Train box,karate or some marshal art.

2nd fight,dont be a pu**y fight and break his teeth and nose.

Now you are done,but dont fight in school,do it somewhere else.
[Image: 28jy5v9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with Guilt / Fear KSG 0 492 09-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: KSG
  Dealing with misophonia. Tolerance 14 6,800 05-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post: GreyGrimly
  How do I help my gf dealing with loss of a friend? Condoms 13 1,824 12-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: iDiDiT
  [TuT] How To Handle Bullies [TuT] Amp™ 10 1,344 05-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Core Crack