Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TuT] How To Handle Bullies [TuT]
How To Handle Bullies

Throughout your whole life, there's probably been someone who picked on others. Most of you probably didn't know what to do in that situation, so I decided to write a tutorial.

Step 1) Identify whether there is physical or emotional bullying happening.

Physical: If you witness this type of bullying, find a group of people. Alone, the bully can begin to pick on you too. But if you're in a group, he'll have no chance.

Emotional: Listen to the things the bully to pick on the victim. You'll need to know this for later steps.

Step 2) Talk to the victim.
Chances are, the victim will feel really sad and alone. Try to comfort him, cheer him up, and be there for him. Even if he's not your friend. You could end up saving his life just by being a friend.

Step 3) Confront the bully.

If there was physical bullying going on, be sure to confront the bully with a group. Tell the bully that the victim is you're friend and he needs to lay off. 9/10 times, this will work.

If it's emotional bullying, ask the bully why they treat people like that. Chances are, they don't realize they are a bully. They were just trying to get a laugh out of there friends.

Step 4) If the bullying doesn't stop, tell an adult.

Everyone feels like a loser or tattle tale doing it, but it's a must. With the suicide rates going way up for teens, stopping the bullying could save the victims life.

I hope you learned something from my tutorial. Please, do your part to stop bullying!
Your tutorial is how to handle bullies, but I assumed it would be from the point of the view of the bull-e. Not a friend on the side. I don't see how much this helps, in the sense that the kid will still be getting bullied.
Its really great that you took an initiative to curb a serious offense liek this. But I really cannot make out whether this helps in any way. You need to offer support on how the victim should handle themselves. Not how the friends or third parties should do.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
I disagree. The best thing to do is tell a responsible adult straight away. Get the police involved if needed.
(05-14-2011, 01:34 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: I disagree. The best thing to do is tell a responsible adult straight away. Get the police involved if needed.

That is always the best way. But if you're in high school, many people won't tell adults because of their "reputation." I was trying to share other ways to handle. Big Grin
There is always a great feeling of fulfilment when you prevent someone from getting bullied. Confronting the bully with a group of people works every single time.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
I appreciate it dude. I have experienced being bullied when i was in elementary then. I know the feelings. That hurt when you want to tell someone that you are being bullied but they just won't hear you.
And what if it's a group that's bullying and the teachers also can't do anything?
[Image: 9c8fc8.png]
(05-17-2011, 08:03 AM)Timo Wrote: And what if it's a group that's bullying and the teachers also can't do anything?

I would advice the victim to tell there parents due to the fact you will get the best emotional and physical support.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
There aren't any bullies at my college, or i am just one of them lol jk jk. Very nice tutorial indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [{TUT}] how to tell if you girl/boyfriend is lying to you Alside 3 706 01-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Starstruck
  I can't handle this Dεlluzion 14 1,430 05-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Invincible
  How to Get a Girlfriend [TUT] 100% Guaranteed XACTLYSIN 36 9,416 09-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Kinect
  [TUT] Arguments how to stop them or win them Sam 8 922 07-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: racer4630
  Guide: Dealing with Bullies Jamza 36 6,291 05-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Eagle