Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide: Dealing with Bullies
(11-01-2009, 03:35 PM)41Shots Wrote: I am sadly sorry to say there is nothing that helps you deal with a bully. And none of the school taught methods work.

Accepting it: Will make them think you will lie down and be easy prey forever. Which means they won't leave you alone. The whole bullies want attention is BS, they want dominate.

Ingore it: Doesn't work, because then they feel like they failed. It hurts their pride. It makes them go worse. Sad but true.

Stand up: Nope. You as a person will just get your arse kicked. You are one against someone either pycho. smarter or physo. smarter, which means they can beat you still more then one way.

Speak to someone of authority: Worst you can possibly do. They will come back for revenge harder and worse. Don't do it.

Things that do work:
Scare them: If they think they have pushed you to far and that your gonna make the next collinbine, yea they gonna stay the hell away. (i did this one. It worked for me.)

Get a group: Friends work amazingly. If they are older thats a bonus.

Get a girl: Good and bad. If they like them aswell, bad because they are gonna make you look like a dounce. If not, they will start teasing her, and girls seem never to let one be down.

All imo though.

I somewhat agree with this post, some of the bullies I'm currently dealing with out of school are just freakin ridiculous. There is NO talking to them, you can't negotiate or talk sense into idiots, it's like talking to a brick wall. No matter what I do these kids will keep going. If I knock one on his ass, he'll come back with 20 friends. If I don't knock him on his ass, he'll just keep going.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
I find that yelling out "NO! I will NOT have sex with you! Not now, not ever! Now go away!" usually works well. But that's just me.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Yes. Sometimes bullying causes suicidal intentions. Thank you for your guide brother.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
Ignoring them only makes u feel like a fool... I have been bullied before.. But I give back witty answers... In the end, everyoen who once bullyied me are now my closest friends ... If you have a good witty attitude, you really do not need any of the above mentioned.. Yet, good you brought out this guide, now the others can have a discussion on this topic Big Grin
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Bullies are well they certanly are ...lets see i cant find the right word for them but most of them are lonely and not supported by their family and some are just totalfools....Btw the best thing to do is stand up not ignore them,i have tried to ignore them,[callin someome bigger isn`t something i would suggest cuz it just would get thing worse],but that didn`t work,so me and my friends just played it safe for like 2 months and the last day of school before we went to highshool,we started this fight with them well only 3 of them cuz thee other part wasn`t that day,we had our `vengeance`and since than we have never walked again in that school in that town it has been like 4 years now....but stand it up since the first day is the best thing to do,just find some bravery in your system32 folder.....Superman

(04-07-2010, 08:13 AM)majordave Wrote: I find that yelling out "NO! I will NOT have sex with you! Not now, not ever! Now go away!" usually works well. But that's just me.

But most of us are boys,we cant pretend to be gays can we,.or we can and shame them before everyone cool strategy.. Thumbsup
I just have it out with them, if they have a problem with me...
Put up or shut up.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
Well, it is good to have friends who will always be around. When the bully comes, you gang up on him. Very effective.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
(04-09-2010, 09:30 PM)smileyface Wrote: Well, it is good to have friends who will always be around. When the bully comes, you gang up on him. Very effective.

That too.
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
I was bullied everyday from 1th grade to 5th. Then I learnt martial arts. Nobody tryed to bully again. Thats my solution.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(04-10-2010, 11:25 AM)Climate Wrote: I was bullied everyday from 1th grade to 5th. Then I learnt martial arts. Nobody tryed to bully again. Thats my solution.

Lolzzz, Yea , me too , I'm a black belt in martial arts.. The ones who once bulliyed me are my friends now, and they kinda "fear" me.. Lolzzz
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with Guilt / Fear KSG 0 492 09-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: KSG
  Dealing with misophonia. Tolerance 14 6,799 05-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post: GreyGrimly
  How do I help my gf dealing with loss of a friend? Condoms 13 1,823 12-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: iDiDiT
  [TuT] How To Handle Bullies [TuT] Amp™ 10 1,329 05-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Core Crack