Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Einstein Quote Discussion
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I just came across the quote, and it had me in awe. If you think about it, it is entirely true. Fascinating and terrifying at the same time.

What do you guys think? Possible to happen? Likely to happen? What do you think the "end" of modern society will be.
The next world war will definitely be the last, we've created too many powerful weapons all for "the greater good". I so hope I wont be alive to witness this though, it's scary, I can't even bare thinking about it.
I like all of his Quotes...
The most favorite one is;
Albert Einstein Wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
[/quotes]

Another one, which I even follow if you can say it like that;
[quote=Albert Einstein]
A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

lulz anyone sees my post... I don't

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion] Your views on Age of Consent worldwide? Metapod 10 1,724 01-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Favourite Quote's Maestro 15 1,704 08-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Fuck.
  Suggestion to remove all HF discussion from SF Firetech 14 1,952 06-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [New] Post Your Best Quote >>> Not Necessary about Hacking <<< [Updated] The Unknown™ 16 1,646 04-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Pyratepig
  Premier League Discussion Thread Fragma 2 658 09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Fragma