Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open]
(09-26-2011, 03:52 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I believe you don't have the correct requirements to be a group leader / owner. Are you keeping this unofficial or are you wanting to be official?
Unofficial for the time being. However if we get the 10 people with 50 posts then by all means I'm gonna ask Omni to see if he can make it happen Smile
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I am on the team right? If not I do not know where to post on this site.
(09-26-2011, 05:26 PM)EarthShaker Wrote: I am on the team right? If not I do not know where to post on this site.
HackForums members have to apply here separately, as they are not really related in all technicality. Take your time on your application, and apply now Big Grin
#Korra2018
Lol, I'm no longer a leader of this group? I know they are separate from HF, but does that mean I'm not apart of this now?
My mistake, accidentally removed you when I removed the HF members Tongue I'll add u in a sec
Added you. And there were no HF userbars to remove
#Korra2018
-> How old are you? Age 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? i own an iPhone 3gs and iPod touch 4th Gen
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yeah i jailbroke all of my device
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of.Yeah i am bspro. but i am not active there
-> How much do you really know about iPhones?I know how to Jailbreak, unlock and more so i think i know pretty much
-> Why should you be accepted into this group?I should be accepted as i want to help others that need iDevice help.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries?Nah to me iDevice are the best
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF?No but i am trying to get use in that section.
(09-27-2011, 04:05 AM)Crypter® Wrote: -> How old are you? Age 16
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? i own an iPhone 3gs and iPod touch 4th Gen
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yeah i jailbroke all of my device
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of.Yeah i am bspro. but i am not active there
-> How much do you really know about iPhones?I know how to Jailbreak, unlock and more so i think i know pretty much
-> Why should you be accepted into this group?I should be accepted as i want to help others that need iDevice help.
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries?Nah to me iDevice are the best
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF?No but i am trying to get use in that section.
Accepted. PM AnthonyWasH3r3 your MSN ID if you have one Smile
#Korra2018
Hi dexus,
I promised you I'd join so here I am.
Warm regards

didn't know there was an idevice group. Well wlll do my best to help.
(09-27-2011, 03:18 AM)DΣxus Wrote: And there were no HF userbars to remove

There was because I removed them myself.
-> How old are you? 17
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPod touch 3rd gen 4.1, iPod touch 1st gen Whited00red 3.1, iPod touch 1st gen 2.1
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device? Yea, all of my devices are jailbroken
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. Sinful, Modmyi, Macciti, xsellize, ifans, iPH, a whole range
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? A helluva a lot, ive been jailbreaking and modding since sept 2007 when i got my first ipod (which has now become my guinny pig for dual booting firmwares)
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because iDevices are a big part of the tech that i love, i love modding them, and themeing (Im a themer so of course i love that)
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? Yeah a motorola atrix with android Froyo
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF? Yes for HF, no for here, but i will be!

Ps If you didnt already know im Coffee from HF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Recruitement] Android Lovers thespragg 4 2,553 07-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: decoin12
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,483 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,660 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,235 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,285 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m