Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open]
iDevice Lovers
[Image: wt2CW.png]
This is the Support Forums version of the iDevice Lovers, a group from HF dedicated to iPhones, iPods and iPads. We help other HF/SF members with their fixing, jailbreaking, unlocking, INGing, etc.

What is the iDevice Lover's Group?

The iPhone Lovers group is a group of HackForums members who own iDevices, use them actively, love them and are willing to help other people with their iDevices. It has to do with general iOS help, jailbreaking questions, unlocking problems, miscellaneous modding, etc.
What do you need to know to be a part of the iDevice Lovers group?
~> You must own an iDevice.
~> You must know a little bit how an iDevice actually works.
~> You have to be willing to help people with their iDevices and put up with their n00bosity.
~> Active and HQ posts in the Apple Support section.
~> Knowing what jailbreaking or unlocking is and having jailbroken devices will help your chances of being accepted.
~> You must have a warning level of 20% or lower. Exceptions may be made.
~> Flame wars between iPhone users and Android Users will not be allowed, and any such example will result in an ejection from the group.
If you are a member of SiNfuL iPhone, also, leave the username you go as on SiNfuL in your application so I can friend you or whatever Smile

Here is the application you must use. Double posts will be denied.
Code:
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> How old are you?[/font][/size][/color] Age
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of.[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> How much do you really know about iPhones?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> Why should you be accepted into this group?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FF0000][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section on HF, or the Apple Section here at SF?[/font][/size][/color]

[Image: wt2CW.png] <-The Support Forums Userbar

MSN Email: iDeviceLovers@groups.live.com
Current Group Statistics:
Leaders
DΣxus
AnthonyWasH3r3
Regular Members
Godly™
Crypter®
thespragg
DØn
Grin
ZMistFall
Enjoy! Good luck to all applicants! Yeye
If you are denied at any one point, you can reapply two weeks after your original application Smile

Here is the official iDevice Lovers Signature
Code:
[align=center][url=http://bit.ly/q5KRfr][IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/DXTechHelp/iDevice_Lovers_Signature.png[/IMG]
Join the iDevice Lovers, a group of people who love iPhones, iPods and iPads today![/url][/align]
if you want to know why I am interested if you are a member of SiNfuL iPhone, read this.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
-> How old are you? 15
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPod 4G!
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yes and Yes
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. No, but I have some on the Jailbroken Cydia part where you add sites. Tongue
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? alot.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because, I LOVE iDevices!
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? No, iDevices are the best
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section? I do!
This is a great group take time on your applications.
(09-25-2011, 08:19 PM)Godly™ Wrote: -> How old are you? 15
-> What kind of iDevice do you own, if any, and what version is it? iPod 4G!
-> Do you know what jailbreaking is? If you do, do you own a jailbroken device?Yes and Yes
-> Are you a member of any other popular iDevice forums, such as SiNfuL iPhone, ModMyi, MacCitti, xSellize, etc? If so, list which ones you are a part of. No, but I have some on the Jailbroken Cydia part where you add sites. Tongue
-> How much do you really know about iPhones? alot.
-> Why should you be accepted into this group? Because, I LOVE iDevices!
-> Do you own any other types of phones, like Androids or Blackberries? No, iDevices are the best
-> Do you post actively in the iPhones/iPods Phreaking Section? I do!
Would have been better if you had made the application more detailed. However I'll add you since it would be nice to have an SF representative here Confusedmile:

#Korra2018
I believe Godly applied on HF as well, so make sure to add him there as well (:

Maybe since we have a Youtube account now, you might want to add a question in the application if anyone would like to apply to help make HD video tutorials.

And an idea once we get the youtube videos rolling, is to have additional roles besides just the leaders. Like YouTube Posters, Helpers, etc.
Yea, but the group has to be a bit more developed than it is. When and if the group becomes official here, we'll have our own subforum and userbar. We can then discuss important ideas and topics for the iDevice Lovers only.
#Korra2018
Why do you have the members of your group from HF on display? As well as having the HF userbars?
Edit this please or I'll be closing the thread. This is SF not HF.
Done, I probably shoulda removed that before but I guess I forgot ;/ thanks for pointing that out Thumbsup
#Korra2018
(09-26-2011, 03:29 PM)DΣxus Wrote: Done, I probably shoulda removed that before but I guess I forgot ;/ thanks for pointing that out Thumbsup

And the HF userbars please. Thumbsup
I believe you don't have the correct requirements to be a group leader / owner. Are you keeping this unofficial or are you wanting to be official?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Recruitement] Android Lovers thespragg 4 2,529 07-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Last Post: decoin12
  Pet Lovers [Recruiting!] Reality 37 15,262 12-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Hosting.
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,640 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,123 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,230 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m