Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dream interpretation section?
Everyone has dreams, everyone likes to share them, everyone likes to pretend they know what they're talking about when they interpret dreams, why not a dream interpretation section?

I think it would be cool. Like under the emotional support section perhaps. I just had a dream that I wanted to ask about and couldn't really find a good spot for it and I thought that dream section could be inherently useful as a section.

Comments?
I actually think that it wouldn't be that active, but it did give me the idea of a Philosophy forum, which would be a great forum addition in my opinion, where you can discuss anything based on your beliefs and values, facts or other statistics, rumours, etc...

Things with topics like Dreams, Free will vs. Fate, How the world was created would go in there for discussion. The ultimate place to show off your insight, and intellect and support them with things you've heard of or know about.
Well dreams are non constructive. You never know where it starts. You end up somewhere else. Its way to bizzare sometimes. I dont think it could be interpreted pretty well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,269 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,573 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.