Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IdealForums : A place where everything becomes a discussion
(09-21-2011, 10:42 PM)Ace Wrote: Transparent Version:
[Image: izCb7jIPtt1oL.png]

Preview:
[Image: ibebidokQnvjrX.png]

Thanks a ton Ace, Its beautiful Big Grin
Really I am very thankful to you for this !
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I just redid the forum thread to make it look more professional so that we can gain more members!
Looks pretty good, but I don't like the design. If I check you signature, it has a clean look. But the forum doesn't.

If you change the theme I might register. Smile
i can make the logo just pm me the details
(09-22-2011, 05:47 AM)яeborn Wrote: Looks pretty good, but I don't like the design. If I check you signature, it has a clean look. But the forum doesn't.

If you change the theme I might register. Smile

I will be doing some changes in a couple of days and I hope after that you would like it Smile
No offence but that is probably the worst theme I have ever seen for mybb.
I designed it, unlike anyone elses.
Remove the italics from the category names. Get rid of the white space. Make the tabs load quicker. Remove the number of boards.
(12-26-2011, 03:37 PM)DaUB3R Wrote: I designed it, unlike anyone elses.

I design all my themes except for the custom theme I paid a very good amount for. You designing has nothing to do with it being a terrible theme really. It just means you probably shouldn't have designed it. It looks extremely unprofessional. I am not trying to be a dick, I know I sound like it though... :/
(12-27-2011, 12:54 AM)Philly Wrote: I design all my themes except for the custom theme I paid a very good amount for. You designing has nothing to do with it being a terrible theme really. It just means you probably shouldn't have designed it. It looks extremely unprofessional. I am not trying to be a dick, I know I sound like it though... :/

Don't feel guilty for telling the truth. It's good, solid advice - which is what he's after, at the end of the day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 762 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,270 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  WebmastersZone.net - The Place for real WebMasters Snow. 8 1,000 05-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Last Post: JovanJ.
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 713 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio